GDT: Game 77 | Columbus at Edmonton | 3/27 9PM

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Is it known if Savard is fornsure out with illness? I really don't want to see what happens to a JJ/Cole pairing. Cole is solid with Savard but he has been known to get in a bad position and take stupid penalties throughout his career. If he and JJ get stuck against McDavid they are getting walked and getting put straight to #1 on top shelf plays of the week.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Is it known if Savard is fornsure out with illness? I really don't want to see what happens to a JJ/Cole pairing. Cole is solid with Savard but he has been known to get in a bad position and take stupid penalties throughout his career. If he and JJ get stuck against McDavid they are getting walked and getting put straight to #1 on top shelf plays of the week.
He's playing tonight. Look at post 33 on this page.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I’m not going to be able to stay up for this one. Freaking western swing. We go in, work to contain McDavid and play a smart roadie and we should have this. I hope to wake up to a win in the morning. Go good guys!

Reactions: Columbus Mike

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
A complaint with Bob. I'm listening to the national anthem being sung and he's out there dancing around warming up. He should show respect for our country and stand at attention while the Star Spangled Banner is played.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
A complaint with Bob. I'm listening to the national anthem being sung and he's out there dancing around warming up. He should show respect for our country and stand at attention while the Star Spangled Banner is played.

Torts is going to sit him...during the offseason.

Let's go Jackets, beat the Boilers!

Monk

Feb 5, 2008

I disagree. Not showing respect for a song is not synonymous with not showing respect for a country, even a national anthem. Get in the zone Bob.

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3