GDT: Game 77 | Columbus at Edmonton | 3/27 9PM

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
For a second there I had a hankering for some food from Schmidt's since I thought you said you hoped they would cream those puffs lol.

I hope we shove a Bahama Mama in their ear and pour 4-day-old German potato salad over them for good measure.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
We don’t get to see our beloved CBJ play him much so I’m actually excited to see him suit up against us. Hopefully he doesn’t torch our defense like he did in Edmonton awhile back. Lmao just awe inspiring defense by Justin Falk and JJ.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Kassian is back in tonight. Dear Ian Cole, please do not engage.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Playing with dubinsky sure as hell isn't going to help.

Maybe we call up Stenlund if Dubinsky and Broadhurst can't cut it

Milano-Stenlund-Bjorkstrand:sarcasm:

Well it SURE ISNT Dubinsky's fault that he hasn't been scoring, since they haven't played on a line in a while.

Also, Stenlund is quite clearly the NEW Gabriel Carlsson. Neither have proven or even shown ANYTHING to think that they should be given NHL icetime.

Hope the coward Murray holds Kassian accountable for his misdeeds tonight.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Well it SURE ISNT Dubinsky's fault that he hasn't been scoring, since they haven't played on a line in a while.

Also, Stenlund is quite clearly the NEW Gabriel Carlsson. Neither have proven or even shown ANYTHING to think that they should be given NHL icetime.

Hope the coward Murray holds Kassian accountable for his misdeeds tonight.

Your boy needs a Sedlak to get scratched to even play anymore.

Broiled, baked or fried???

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Dammit, going to miss this game....gotta find a way to record it online so I can watch it after my own game.
This is where NHL.tv comes in handy, for those that pay for it, lol.

Go CBJ. 2 points would be huge.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
I’d love to see someone **** up that ****sucking ugly goon Kassian. Times like these I miss Jared Boll. JJ rarely fights but he’s built like a brick ****house. Bet he could pound that ugly mug in if he wanted to.
Just plz someone punch that ugly bald eagle ****er
Here, feed your need.

I hope no one will touch that Pos, they have nothing to lose, they are eliminated, we need healthy guys.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I’d love to see someone **** up that ****sucking ugly goon Kassian. Times like these I miss Jared Boll. JJ rarely fights but he’s built like a brick ****house. Bet he could pound that ugly mug in if he wanted to.
Just plz someone punch that ugly bald eagle ****er

Nice, I love madlibs...

I’d love to see someone hump up that hand sucking ugly goon Kassian. Times like these I miss Jared Boll. JJ rarely fights but he’s built like a brick townhouse. Bet he could pound that ugly mug in if he wanted to.

Just plz someone punch that ugly bald eagle poster

...how did I do?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Sure, they waxed us in Columbus a few months ago. We're in a one-game tailspin that has many here on suicide watch. Florida will probably win tonight even though they aren't playing.

But you know what? We have Mark Letestu this time, and they don't. It's like when Marsellus sent in The Wolf.

Simply pointing out that its not over does not equate to suicide watch. Jesus.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Nice, I love madlibs...

I’d love to see someone hump up that hand sucking ugly goon Kassian. Times like these I miss Jared Boll. JJ rarely fights but he’s built like a brick townhouse. Bet he could pound that ugly mug in if he wanted to.

...how did I do?

:thumbu::clap::laugh:

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
I guess we'll see how much of the game I end up watching. My guess is that I'll fall asleep in the 2nd period at some point. This could very well be the most important game left in the season for us. Lose this one, or don't get a point at least, and we could be looking to other teams for help.

Daisy Ridley

Feb 28, 2018
I pay for it because I don't steal.
giphy.gif

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Assuming Hannikainen doesn't miraculously light it up tonight, I'd love to see Broadhurst get a game in the bigs. One of my favorite Monsters. Why not rotate the new guys in on that 4th line on the trip. Give Broadhurst and Robinson one... why not? Those will be very sheltered minutes anyways.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Nice, I love madlibs...

...how did I do?
Used to sneak the parents mad libs and my brother and I would fill all the booklets in.:laugh:

Daisy Ridley

Feb 28, 2018
Assuming Hannikainen doesn't miraculously light it up tonight, I'd love to see Broadhurst get a game in the bigs. One of my favorite Monsters. Why not rotate the new guys in on that 4th line on the trip. Give Broadhurst and Robinson one... why not? Those will be very sheltered minutes anyways.
I don't necessarily disagree, but as to the why not, probably has to do with not trusting new guys in must win games

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00