GDT: Game 76: Red Wings vs rags 7:00 pm et 4/5/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I've said what I've said. You're just saying you're judging on the stereotype and that's exactly what I'm telling you is wrong. As in not true. THe brawl? What it has to do with anything? He was "supposed" to fight McDermatits and he did. The rest was circumstantial and the ejections by the officials were dumb - they've applied the law by the letter and didn't even hide it.

His only "sin" in the NHL is that elbow that was a chicken wing (still an elbow to the head no denying it and a chicken wing from a guy of his size is brutal anyway). He's learned from it. He's got 4 instead of what would have been a fair 2 because DOPS.

But whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS He's 6'8" actually.

PPS I don't feel the need to be a homer on a foreign board. Like none whatsoever. Hope for an entertaining game, I'll have to get up at 4 am for it.

Then maybe don't post on another team's subforum policing their thoughts about a player. There's a whole forum for general NHL discussion and I know there's been plenty of threads involving Rempe.

I don't want him to jump into a hit on one of our players in his 6-7 mins of offensive zone start ice time.

Exactly. He has 76 minutes total TOI in his NHL career and 69 minutes in penalties and has been suspended 4 games.

He's a talented player who's just unlucky I guess...

Last edited:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Alright boys time to break the stupid trash patch curse and go on a winning streak tonight.

Reactions: dalem177

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Look out, Fabbri is looking for blood!! Or.... ok....

Is that 5 for fighting or more of 2 for roughing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad