GDT: Game 76: New York Rangers vs New Jersey Devils, 7pm ET (Game is on TNT or Max)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Cuylle needs to sit after the brutal turnover on Monday.
That methodology of scratching and benching and demoting young forwards after every mistake has worked wonders for the Rangers and their 1 Cup in 80+ years.

Lav is really going to go limping into the playoffs with Brodzinski in the top 9. And then we'll wonder why we're out in the 1st round when our 3rd line gets caved every shift.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Fans can tell Brodzinski is a minor leaguer, somehow he is on the Rangers. Shows the lack of young depth that is close to NHL ready, this organization has. No reason why Edstrom cant be in Brodzinski’s spot right now. Better skating, size and 2 way play, younger. They need to stop catering towards the vets especially AHL vets 🤬

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Assuming I'm just not going to die on the hill of Goodrow, and we have 13 NHL forwards that we went to get in, I'm fine with that, and I'm fine with rotating Brodzinski and Rempe.

I'm not sure what Cuylle did to get thrown into that rotation.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Fans can tell Brodzinski is a minor leaguer, somehow he is on the Rangers. Shows the lack of young depth that is close to NHL ready, this organization has. No reason why Edstrom cant be in Brodzinski’s spot right now. Better skating, size and 2 way play, younger. They need to stop catering towards the vets especially AHL vets 🤬
Brodz isn't the issue. Dropping Cuylle to the 4th/breaking up Cuylle Wenn Kakko and the untouchable status of Goodrow and Vesey are imo

Vesey is on a cold streak and Goodrow is another Bonino

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Imagine if a tough guy on another team looked like Rempe in the picture at the top of the thread. The goofing on him and insults would be flying here.

That Jones is taking a seat after the way he's been playing is absurd.

Jones is better than Gustafsson right now especially in the last few months.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
Hockey new jersey.jpg

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I will coach the benefit of the doubt for Cuylle but he better be on the third line come game 1 of the playoffs.
Maybe he is just giving him a breather here and there since Cuylle maybe physically is a bit tired from busting his ass every game since September?
Still tho when he's in the lineup he needs to be with line 3

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Assuming I'm just not going to die on the hill of Goodrow, and we have 13 NHL forwards that we went to get in, I'm fine with that, and I'm fine with rotating Brodzinski and Rempe.

I'm not sure what Cuylle did to get thrown into that rotation.

Lavi needing to justify keeping Goodrow in the lineup.

I’m not even kidding. The second we had an actual matchup line he broke it up. Can’t allow him to run out of excuses to play his favorite trusty vets!

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Since the game is on TNT/MAX, does that automatically mean those of us who watch via an ESPN+ subscription will experience the 24 hour blackout?
It's exclusive to TNT/MAX, so ESPN+ won't have it at all, regardless of what region you live in.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
I got two:

1. Technically I live closer to MSG than Prudential Center

2. If I was a Devils fan it would increase their fan base total by 1,435,776% and might throw the entire ecosystem in chaos.
According to Google Maps, I'm 24 miles from Prudential Center and 25 miles from MSG.

When I got into hockey, the devils didn't exist, thankfully. A few years later and might be a debbie fan right now. Scary to think about.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Do we have confirmation Rempe is playing?

I’ll be there and some fireworks would be exciting, assuming it doesn’t it get too out of hand lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad