GDT: Game 75: New York Rangers vs Pittsburgh Penguins, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We are undefeated when Goodrow scores a goal.

#facts.

@Machinehead be like...

giphy.gif

:sarcasm:

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
The 3rd line got absolutely smushed last game. Move Cuylle up, scratch Brod and insert Rempe.

You need to see more from Rempe anyway.
I can't fathom why Brodzinski is on the 3rd line and Cuylle on the 4th at all to begin with.

The entire point of getting Wennberg was to upgrade and move Brodzinski out of the lineup. And they just can't help themselves.

Cuylle should be on the 3rd line carved in stone. The only way he should move is up to the Mika-Kreider line.

80s Kid

Feb 20, 2023
AZ
I can't fathom why Brodzinski is on the 3rd line and Cuylle on the 4th at all to begin with.

The entire point of getting Wennberg was to upgrade and move Brodzinski out of the lineup. And they just can't help themselves.

Cuylle should be on the 3rd line carved in stone. The only way he should move is up to the Mika-Kreider line.
I'm wondering if the reason is because the way Cuylle plays is more akin to what you expect from a 4th liner whereas Brod is more effective on the 3rd line compared to the 4th.

That being said, I'm in agreement with you that I'd rather see Cuylle on the 3rd line instead of Brod.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI

Brodzinski is one of their 12 best forwards that’s why he’s in. I don’t know if I would have him over Cuylle but it’s not that big of a deal.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Well,this is OUR game in hand vs Carolina. Take advantage of the opportunity to give ourselves a 5 point cushion. 5 baby!
And at the same time, beat our long time rivals, burying them 6ft. under.
As long as Sidney doesn't get 4 assists giving him 1000, we will be fine. Probably another high scoring game as we have been feeling it offensively!
P.S. We have as many 5 game winning streaks as the Devils have 3 game winning streaks. Haha.
Okay, not fact but me thinks.

Reactions: Hodes42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad