GDT: Game 75: New York Rangers vs Pittsburgh Penguins, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

80s Kid

Feb 20, 2023
AZ
Our company gave up the NYC office during the pandemic because employees voted and overwhelmingly wanted to work from home, so execs kept the much cheaper King of Prussia, PA location because it's near the CEO's house, and people could use it as an office space if they wanted to.

It's... fine.
Haha, I used to live in KOP. Traffic sucks because several major highways all converge right around that area.

It's actually not a bad area but everything is pretty much based around the mall which is massive. That's about as close to Philly as I was willing to live but eventually had enough and moved to the desert.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Haha, I used to live in KOP. Traffic sucks because several major highways all converge right around that area.

It's actually not a bad area but everything is pretty much based around the mall which is massive. That's about as close to Philly as I was willing to live but eventually had enough and moved to the desert.
I love PA highways. So smooth. The second you cross back into NY its pothole city

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Only justifiable reason is they're resting Rempe, charging him up in a special ice bath to unleash him with even greater powers against New Jersey Wednesday

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 11.35.46 AM.png

Lua

Nov 10, 2010
Troy
Only justifiable reason is they're resting Rempe, charging him up in a special ice bath to unleash him with even greater powers against New Jersey Wednesday
Another justifiable reason would be the fact that, as fun of a novelty as he's been, he's not an NHL-level hockey player

Why are you booing me, I'm right

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
....wtf is this?
I was driving and saw Panarin, asked him for a pic and he struck that strange pose.

Lol his wife is actually a YouTuber, this is a screenshot from one of their videos. They do a bunch of travel vlogs together, there are a ton of funny screenshots you could take of Panarin from the videos he's always doing strange things lol. I'm surprised nobody had found these videos, perhaps since they're all in Russian. But they're quite entertaining

• Wow
Reactions: cheech70 and DialUp

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I was driving and saw Panarin, asked him for a pic and he struck that strange pose.

Lol his wife is actually a YouTuber, this is a screenshot from one of their videos. They do a bunch of travel vlogs together, there are a ton of funny screenshots you could take of Panarin from the videos he's always doing strange things lol. I'm surprised nobody had found these videos, perhaps since they're all in Russian. But they're quite entertaining

Had no idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad