Post-Game Talk: Game 75 - B's lose shootout but bank 6 of 8 points on trip and head home - Winnipeg 5 BRUINS 4 F/SO

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Jets are overrated. We had injuries, rested Rask, played like ass and still got a point.
I'm not so sure they are over rated. Bruins just played a good team. Big and fast. Bruins were looking over they're shoulders. They looked gassed. Not sure if it was travel or the speed of the Jets.

Reactions: Jets2point0

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
My god, my heart is too old for thoses games (((
Donato better to never been out of lineup and the old gionta in
9 games without a point

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Not the best game but away tie against one of the best teams in the league with a depleted lineup is a pretty solid result. I'm pretty much done with overplaying of Gionta/Wingels/Holden though. Backes, DeBrusk and Chara/McAvoy can't come back soon enough.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
On the road. Against the best home team in the league. A top 5 team in the league. Missing your two best defensemen, 2 top 6 forwards, a top 9 forward, and starting your backup. I'm having a hard time being disappointed in only getting a point.

Only one point behind Tampa with a game in hand. Five of the remaining seven games against Florida & Tampa. Time to take care of business.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Jets do look real good IMO. I’d say they’re cup favorites if I had to pick one. Only question mark is their defense.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Marchand with a minus 3 was the third star...

Marchand worst game of the season. He lost the puck one too many times

Give credit to the jets. Every player they have are either speedsters or have long long reach.

whoever meets them in the playoffs will not be happy one bit. I rather play vegas or nashville any day

Reactions: Jets2point0

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Trainwreck all around. Both teams with really questionable defensive play. Perhaps the worst display of officiating start to finish I have ever seen. Khudobin made a few nice saves but also let in a couple back breakers. Considering the injuries...I'll take it I guess. Jaffe is right, I'm on information overload right now and I don't really know where to begin.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Take the point .

Jets won their Cup tonight.

Bruins battled. I wish someone got to Morrissey but he lucked out with OT.

Hopefully next time.

Reactions: sarge88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad