Post-Game Talk: Game 75 - B's lose shootout but bank 6 of 8 points on trip and head home - Winnipeg 5 BRUINS 4 F/SO

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-3-27_23-3-32.png

upload_2018-3-27_23-4-1.png

:bruins:jets

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
I'll take 6 points on this trip, which has usually been a tough one for the B's ... especially with all of the crazy stuff that took place tonight, Khudobin looking a bit off at times and a two-goal deficit entering the third.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Would like to see Zboril get the call and hit Paquette so hard that he lands in LNAH where he belongs.

I hope so also...but Cassidy likely goes with the postman that doesn't deliver

I wish they would call up Cehlarik or even JFK already. Gionta needs to sit. I doubt he was signed to play consecutive games like this.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I hope so also...but Cassidy likely goes with the postman that doesn't deliver

I wish they would call up Cehlarik or even JFK already. Gionta needs to sit. I doubt he was signed to play consecutive games like this.
They both just got back from injuries.

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Khoudobin obviously not sharp tonight but I wasn’t overly impressed with the Jets goaltender . Will we have a revamped backend on Thursday with Chara and McAvoy returning?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Dobby was pretty weak, the refs were terrible, and Marchand had two chances to end it and flubbed both. But I'll give him and Dobby a pass for all they've done this year.

Getting 1 point here still leaves us well in control of our destiny for the 1 seed.

But I hate Paul Maurice and want the Thrashers to get swept in the first round by Minnesota or whoever they play.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I still don't understand how they allowed the first goal, I always thought if it was inconclusive it can't count as there is no evidence. Oh I forgot, it was against us so question answered. These Refs stink!!!!

From what I saw (which was after the fact), the refs ruled it a goal on the ice, so they had to find conclusive evidence to OVERTURN it, not rule it a goal.

That being said...from what I saw, and what others are telling me, it was rather obvious the puck never went in the net.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
This team keeps the TV sponsors and fans happy as their games are never over until they are over.

Disappointing to not get two pts., but the single pt. tonight may be the margin for getting 1st place.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
What i dislike about the officiating (when it comes to goals is) ...if a ref THINKS its a goal, yet on review it is inconclusive...the goal still stands

now that is stupid

regardless if the ref signals good goal OR not. After the review, it has to be 100 percent ...that the puck crosses the line. Thats the way it should be

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
Dobby was pretty weak, the refs were terrible, and Marchand had two chances to end it and flubbed both. But I'll give him and Dobby a pass for all they've done this year.

Getting 1 point here still leaves us well in control of our destiny for the 1 seed.

But I hate Paul Maurice and want the Thrashers to get swept in the first round by Minnesota or whoever they play.
Marchand with a minus 3 was the third star...

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Rask should be well rested now . Hope Grizz is ok.That was dirty .Bruins fought hard on a tough road trip and did ok.Time to get some guys back in lineup though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad