GDT: Game 74: Red Wings at cats 12:30 pm et 3/30/24 (NHLN, BSD)

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
It's like Lalonde weird protectiveness of Petry is rubbing off on people. Petry gets absolutely walked and Seider comes across and gets a stick on the puck as Barkov is breaking in alone. But a bad bounce and it's his fault for that entire sequence.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Florida got away with some obvious penalties in OT. Most notably when the Wings were on the power play.

Reactions: 14ari13

ChrisJP23

Jan 16, 2021
It's like Lalonde weird protectiveness of Petry is rubbing off on people. Petry gets absolutely walked and Seider comes across and gets a stick on the puck as Barkov is breaking in alone. But a bad bounce and it's his fault for that entire sequence.
Barkov was not going to score on that play until Seider redirected the puck into the goal. Barkov had 1 hand on the stick. It wasn't even a scoring threat.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
That POS illitch took the hockeytown homerrun away to promote his nasty product. I'm literally looking for anything right now, fuming!!!

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
well I missed the Wings goal in the 1st period and had to leave before the 3rd period was over. so I basically watched the really tense part where nothing happened.

Glad they got a loser point but was hoping they'd steal two.

Though I am in no way sad I missed the shootout.

Reactions: saska sault

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
well I missed the Wings goal in the 1st period and had to leave before the 3rd period was over. so I basically watched the really tense part where nothing happened.

Glad they got a loser point but was hoping they'd steal two.

Though I am in no way sad I missed the shootout.

It's been years since I enjoyed a shootout even in a Wings win. Everything about is anti climatic to me.

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
The wings have looked completely gassed last 10 games or so. Maybe they just gave it everything they had the first 60 and they just have nothing left to give

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad