GDT: Game 72 GDT thread Oilers at Jets 7pm CST Tuesday March 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Obviously hoping for a well played game and a win. But I'm also learning how to experience a little bit of amusement from unhinged meltdowns from the negative psoters around here after losses

The largest audiences for WST seem to be after a bad stretch or some other negative news (eg PLD trade drama or the rebuild/re-sign debate). That's why call in shows for me are must listen events after losses.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Obviously hoping for a well played game and a win. But I'm also learning how to experience a little bit of amusement from unhinged meltdowns from the negative psoters around here after losses
It's comical. Sometimes difficult to know if these people are being serious......but I think they are .

unnamed.jpg

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

Meh I give up... I have one last post that I wrote last night analyzing the numbers behind their decline since the ASB that I will post but if the Jets coaches don't care then I am not gonna put too much energy into this team either other than a couple of posts here and there in GDTs.

What a sad turn this season has taken, these decisions have very likely cost us the chance to win the division and will now potentially cost us a chance of winning in the 1st round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad