GDT: [Game #71] Dallas Stars vs. Seattle Kraken – 7:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Jul 4, 2010
New Brunswick
Boys got caught on a long shift - no gas to back-check

Tough one for Otter... I am seriously concerned about PDB's goalie management

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Oettinger needs rest but I guess Pete would rather wear him down to where he has two bad goalies.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
free honka
Ah, I love Honka talk. Honka’s NHL career totals: 14 points in 87 games (0.16 pts/game). That’s a lower average than Craig Ludwig‘s career average.

This season, Lundkvist has 16 points in 58 games (0.28 pts/game). This isn’t an impressive total. For a puck moving offensive focused guy, it’s not good enough. If he was consistently contributing offense, he’d probably not be getting scratched as often. It’s tough to be a rookie who makes defensive mistakes while doing very little the other way as well.

But despite Lundkvist’s output being disappointing, he still is far better than Honka. I’ll never get over fans clamoring for Honka when it was clear Honka had a big bag of nothing. Fans trying to convince themselves Honka’s trickle of offense was evidence of potential was amusing to watch.

Reactions: M88K

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Random AHL goalies seem to absolutely dominate us, maybe we should try getting on the other end of that.

Give Poirier a shot next game, or at least get Murray back in.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
What a take lol

We are getting into a high number of weak goals over the last 1-2 months.. If he is supposed to be Elite and Top 5 goalie in the league then I don't think he should be giving up 4 a night and 1 weak one every game for 2 months?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Boys got caught on a long shift - no gas to back-check

Tough one for Otter... I am seriously concerned about PDB's goalie management
Can’t really call it management when his approach is to start Oettinger ever game other than a back to back.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
No penalty on Geekie?

Miller just constantly losing his guy at the end of the period there.

Last edited:

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
We are getting into a high number of weak goals over the last 1-2 months.. If he is supposed to be Elite and Top 5 goalie in the league then I don't think he should be giving up 4 a night and 1 weak one every game for 2 months?
He's played 20 of the last 24 games, they're running him into the ground and our D is sucking hard at the same time. Again, what a take.

No penalty on Geekie?

Miller just constantly losing his guy at the end of the period theire.
5 of our 6 D-men are awful, no real surprise. Hell, Lindell and Hakanpaa are making Suter look serviceable.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
What is up with wedgewood? Is he even close to coming back?

Back issue, then re-tweaked again with zero word on progress? Sounds like his career might be done???

Back issues can be very difficult to overcome and you can't really "heal" like another injury.

Jul 4, 2010
New Brunswick
Can’t really call it management when his approach is to start Oettinger ever game other than a back to back.

PDB & Otter.png

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1