GDT: [Game #71] Dallas Stars vs. Seattle Kraken – 7:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Completely ruined the hype of that comeback that's for sure. Better a point than losing in regulation I guess

Reactions: MBTendy

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Probably asking too much of Miro. He started OT despite having played the whole crazy comeback empty net shift. Then he got a short rest before being thrown back out for a second shift in OT and couldn’t catch Larsson.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Jesus Oettinger is tired and has 0 confidence. Surely poke check when you saw back hand.

He's been bad.

We almost need to do a trade (I know can't play in playoffs) but still we need a veteran back up to take 3 or 4 starts in april from Jake before the playoffs. Surely we can add someone like Mrazek or someone who isn't playing past April anyway.

Jake needs time to rest and get game back.

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
May need to sacrifice a couple games with an AHL goalie. Otter needs a break.
Bring Jake back for the game in Chicago a week from tonight. Give Poirier the next game on Thursday night against the Pens. If he sucks, swap him out for Murray and let Murray play the game on Saturday against the Canucks. That's almost a week's worth of rest that should hopefully allow him to reset physically and mentally.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Pens just gave Stars legend Dylan Ferguson a big 47 save win. This is a good chance to give Remi a start and Jake some rest.

Reactions: Kipper 17

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Ok we're now reaching the point where Miro could actually overtake Zubovs 71 points from 05-06

I also want Benns heater to continue and somehow have him finish with more points than in his Art Ross season. 18 points in 11 games. Hard but doable

Last edited:

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
I know he was probably just saying the right things, but in the media presser post game he was adamant he feels good an wants the starts...fwiw. just playing bad and needs to improve

Johnny Tomala

Jan 24, 2017
I didn't watch the OT this time, I am at my parents house since yesterday so I won't be able to watch OT. No wonder Stars lost this one.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I would say about half the goals Otter has given up lately have been more on the D. First and third goals were tip ins from the crease from a wide open guy, OT goal a breakaway, 3rd period goal from prime scoring area. Even the softest goal was a slapper from the circle, although he should have kept his stick on the ice like the Grant Fuhr goalie technique book says.

That said he is tired and we are in a tough spot, now tied for the Central lead. Tough call. He was bad on the shootout last year, now the D in front of him, we are basically giving up shoot out type goals, especially in OT, so we don't even get to the shootout.

I'm tired of seeing OT losses. We paid dearly I guess for watching that Avs beat down a few weeks ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad