GDT: Game 70 - Winnipeg Jets @ New York Islanders - Saturday, March 23rd, 2024 - 12:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Apples to the first line. Fire Arniel.
terio-umm.gif

Reactions: Howard Chuck

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
The way these frauds have been playing the last two months, I fully expect them to be a first-round exit. It will be a catastrophic failure on the part of the team. Just flat out pathetic. I'm not pleased, but I refuse to be mad about them. They're either going to play like we know they can and be a tough out, or they're going to fold like a cheap lawn chair. I don't see them getting past Colorado or Dallas or Nashville at all. They don't have the horses to be imperfect. They need to play a perfect game. They don't score enough goals to be imperfect.
I agree with you 100 percent.
They need to get back to basics . If they do not then it is an early golf season

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
The Jets minds are where My mind is today...

"What nymph combinations to use in late April in the Driftless" ?

cast.gif

Looks like Ice capades out there...

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Took a look a the golf clubs this morning so this loss is on me, it's been a while while I get my hips straightened out but finally I'm going to hit the links for the first time in 5 years

• Love
Reactions: John Agar

Gormo

Holupchi
Nov 12, 2010
This teams inability to compose themselves and fight back after a bad game or bad period is legendary

Reactions: Heldig

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
The team plays bones system 1 out of every four games - when scheif and connor backcheck... it's not a good sign with so few games left
Second year in a row where the team kind of folds down the stretch. They pepper in a few awesome games but they are trending the wrong way atm.

Reactions: Gormo

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Second year in a row where the team kind of folds down the stretch. They pepper in a few awesome games but they are trending the wrong way atm.

We’re 7-5 this month after today. The only real trend is just up and down. Feb was 7-4. We’ll see how we finish off the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese