GDT: Game 70 - Winnipeg Jets @ New York Islanders - Saturday, March 23rd, 2024 - 12:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
The Jets need to make up their mind. Do they want to go golfing in April or have a parade in June !

The way these frauds have been playing the last two months, I fully expect them to be a first-round exit. It will be a catastrophic failure on the part of the team. Just flat out pathetic. I'm not pleased, but I refuse to be mad about them. They're either going to play like we know they can and be a tough out, or they're going to fold like a cheap lawn chair. I don't see them getting past Colorado or Dallas or Nashville at all. They don't have the horses to be imperfect. They need to play a perfect game. They don't score enough goals to be imperfect.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Let's win the third period. Have something to build on going into tomorrow

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Predators are peaking way to early

Same as the Avs
Take a couple of those posters with you

f*** no they are all yours. I have to manage the mother of all trains, plains, and automobiles swerve served up by West Jet trying to get the family to Kelowna. I was suppose to be there right about now, I am now really hoping to fly to Calgary at 11:00 tonight, then fly over Kelowna on the way out to Victoria, stay over night, then fly back to Kelowna tomorrow. What could possibley go wrong.

First world problems I guess…..and to be clear the home run will be if nothing f***s up on this new plan B, or is it plan C,…..gosh is it D……….I have lost track.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Ok I just threw up a little in my mouth but the only thing that would make today better since this game is done would be the Oilers beat down of the Leafs tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: Buffdog

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
"Can't win em all" etc etc, but these "wow they got shitkicked" losses are happening more frequently when they lose. Not nearly as consistent in effort or performance the last while compared to earlier in the year where they at least showed up when they lost.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I just want to be entertained.
ms-tkk85N-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway