GDT: Game 70 - Winnipeg Jets @ New York Islanders - Saturday, March 23rd, 2024 - 12:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgeden

Mar 31, 2012
I've seen every game this season, some live and some recorded. Someone at work told me, do NOT watch the game. So I checked the score, and yeah, this will be the first game I won't watch.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Maybe some will chance it with the Fugu
giphy.gif

Gormo

Holupchi
Nov 12, 2010
Second year in a row where the team kind of folds down the stretch. They pepper in a few awesome games but they are trending the wrong way atm.
This team has consistently been taking an impromptu nose dive into oblivion sooner or later in the 2nd half of the season for several years now

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
I've seen every game this season, some live and some recorded. Someone at work told me, do NOT watch the game. So I checked the score, and yeah, this will be the first game I won't watch.
Unless you are a glutton for punishment todays game was the low point of the season, even worse than Vancouver

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
You should watch. They have not looked this bad in about 2weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad