Post-Game Talk: GAME #70: Canucks 0 @ Ducks 3 | Wednesday, 7:00 p.m. | WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS!!! Oh. Nevermind.

Are the Canuck's gonna make the playoff's???????

• Yes!

Votes: 30 46.9%
  • Definitely.

Votes: 48 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2011 still hurts

imagine posting on a hockey forum
Feb 10, 2016
Sorry for the stupidly obvious question but if they knew he needed shoulder surgery why the three year extension?
didn't we also still choose Jake over Nylander/Ehlers knowing full well about his major shoulder surgery?

this management has healthy shoulders pretty low on the priority list I guess

but we all know that the right type of mentorship/toughness compensates for whatever the hell a "shoulder" is

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
this management has healthy shoulders pretty low on the priority list I guess

Legs too...

upload_2018-3-14_15-13-18.png

:sarcasm:

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
A Canucks game, on Pi Day? Oh joy! I hope they do well in the... faceoff circle.

Sorry Math geeks... I had to look it up...

Relevance of 3.14 (Pi) day: Birth of Albert Einstein (3.14.1879) Death of Karl Marx (3.14.1883) Death of Stephen Hawking (3.14.2018) Relativity | Revolution | Radiation Three great minds. Three great contributions to the world. Coincidence? Rest in power, sirs!

What an odd way to find out that Steven Hawking just died early this morning.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Sorry Math geeks... I had to look it up...

Relevance of 3.14 (Pi) day: Birth of Albert Einstein (3.14.1879) Death of Karl Marx (3.14.1883) Death of Stephen Hawking (3.14.2018) Relativity | Revolution | Radiation Three great minds. Three great contributions to the world. Coincidence? Rest in power, sirs!

What an odd way to find out that Steven Hawking just died early this morning.
I don't think the man that wrote the ideology responsible for the murder of over 100 million people and counting should be considered a 'great contribution to the world', especially alongside Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking. Holy ****. Is the conditioning this bad nowadays that people actually consider Marx a good man?

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
I don't think the man that wrote the ideology responsible for the murder of over 100 million people and counting should be considered a 'great contribution to the world', especially alongside Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking. Holy ****. Is the conditioning this bad nowadays that people actually consider Marx a good man?

For the record... I didn't write that. First thing I saw when I googled Pi day.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
For the record... I didn't write that. First thing I saw when I googled Pi day.
Oh I know, I was just pointing out the lunacy in putting Marx in the same sentence as those two other guys. Whoever wrote that has clearly been to University, I can tell you that, lol.

Not wanting to get off topic, but that's one of the most delusional groupings I've ever seen.

Reactions: Eddy Punch Clock

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Oh I know, I was just pointing out the lunacy in putting Marx in the same sentence as those two other guys. Whoever wrote that has clearly been to University, I can tell you that, lol.

Not wanting to get off topic, but that's one of the most delusional groupings I've ever seen.

Can't be denied that all 3 had major influences on the world we live in. Fame and infamy both have their major contributors. Sad, but true.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
wait

Brendan Leipsic-Bo Horvat-Tyler Motte

is actually our first line?

YOU SEE BOYS, BENNING DID GET US TWO FIRST LINERS AT THE DEADLINE

HELL YEAH :yo: WHO NEEDS A DRAFT PICK WHEN WE HAVE A WIZARD FOR A GM ???? :yo: #BLESSED

The BLT line!

Benning even considers marketing when making trades. (drafting too...ahem...Virtanen)

Pure Genius.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Can't be denied that all 3 had major influences on the world we live in. Fame and infamy both have their major contributors. Sad, but true.

Yeah, but "Great contributors". The writer is obviously a fan. ~10-15 million of my people who died of forced starvation in the Holodomor would disagree. :whatever:

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby

Well the death of Marx is a good day to celebrate to be honest

Reactions: clunk

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Only in illogical middle-endian date format. Or big endian with the year left off (big endian is at least logical).

Your spelling is awful... and we don't use that word anymore anyways. We now say "First Nations". ;)

Other than that... I have absolutely no idea what you just said to me. Pretty sure I was sick that day at school.

ChefBoiRD

Feb 26, 2018
Looking forward to this game! The Ducks leading scorer - Richard Rakell is a treat to watch. Wish they'd get the ISO cam goin on him.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Looking forward to this game! The Ducks leading scorer - Richard Rakell is a treat to watch. Wish they'd get the ISO cam goin on him.

I noticed him for the first time earlier in the season when we played. Not hard to do, but man he made our D look stupid. He really is one of those players thats fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad