Post-Game Talk: GAME #70: Canucks 0 @ Ducks 3 | Wednesday, 7:00 p.m. | WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS!!! Oh. Nevermind.

Are the Canuck's gonna make the playoff's???????

• Yes!

Votes: 30 46.9%
  • Definitely.

Votes: 48 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Far be it for me to make a correction, but :

70GP 25-36-9

This is game #71 not game #70.

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
Got to think with Anaheim fighting for their playoff lives that they’ll take this to us. 3-1 Ducks.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Next year with the addition of 1 player who’s never played an nhl game, (and the Sedins a year older or minus their 100 combined points if they retire) our management thinks our team can compete for a playoff spot.

You know honestly we have a pretty good locker room that holds each other accountable. A team willing to work a little bit harder like the Canucks will next year goes a long way. Gudbranson has said several times that the team needs to accountable and play hard, and I think next year he'll be wearing an A and will really push the rest of the team to play a hard working game like him.

pgj98m3

Jan 8, 2012
You know honestly we have a pretty good locker room that holds each other accountable. A team willing to work a little bit harder like the Canucks will next year goes a long way. Gudbranson has said several times that the team needs to accountable and play hard, and I think next year he'll be wearing an A and will really push the rest of the team to play a hard working game like him.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........GASP...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: JuniorNelson

MisfortuneCookie

Replace Benning with a potato.
Jan 25, 2018
Next year with the addition of 1 player who’s never played an nhl game, (and the Sedins a year older or minus their 100 combined points if they retire) our management thinks our team can compete for a playoff spot.
I think you're forgetting about Benning's secret defensive weapon, Guillaume Brisebois! Didn't you hear, we now have excellent depth on D! He's very happy with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->