GDT: Game 70 - Avs @ Wild - 7:30PM Central / 2:30AM Finland - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
#@$! you, Foligno!!!! Now is NOT the right time for that #@$!. You're down two goals with the clock running down. May have just ruined any chance of a comeback.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
Foligno loses his sh*t. Funny how none of the Avs players on the ice want nothing to do with Foligno after he steamrolls their teammate from behind. Courageous bunch. :laugh:

Reactions: Murzu

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
I don't mind Foligno doing that, not one bit. We're not winning this game and the only thing left to do is not let Avalanche have any physical upper hand on us. I don't obviously want to see any cheap shots taken, but every time there's a chance to impose, they should do it.

Reactions: 2Pair

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I don't mind Foligno doing that, not one bit. We're not winning this game and the only thing left to do is not let Avalanche have any physical upper hand on us. I don't obviously want to see any cheap shots taken, but every time there's a chance to impose, they should do it.
There was more than enough time to score two goals. Yes, they suck tonight, but all it takes is one goal to get the ball rolling.

ref88

Feb 14, 2018
Foligno loses his sh*t. Funny how none of the Avs players on the ice want nothing to do with Foligno after he steamrolls their teammate from behind. Courageous bunch. :laugh:
Haha Foligno was looking for a dance partner after that too.

HwT

Mar 9, 2017
Finland

Two goals behind was not impossible climb with almost 10 minutes of play left. Also, there is never a need for dangerous physicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad