booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
giphy.gif

Last edited:

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
IMO if we can shut down Chicago and Dallas we should be able to shut down Sharks offence, I would say our Goaltending is better and our d-zone coverage is better.

Nashville is a different beast much like our team with good goaltending and strong Defence, offensively we might be a little deeper.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I'm just stunned. Are we really in the Western Conference Finals? Are we sure Quenneville or Ruff can't coach's challenge something from some game weeks ago and take it all away? If Ott tests positive for PED's can they take our wins away like the Olympics? I don't think I'll totally believe we made it this far til next season starts lol But I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Hahaha my boys don't understand why I'm a till nervous, "Dad!!! It's 5-0!!" Oh how they don't know the depth of choke this team has done.

Same here man, my wife and son were making fun of me for still pacing around the living room when it was 5-0 :laugh:

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
San Jose. Filip Forsberg....no thanks

Also after hearing Chelsea dagger and DALLAS STARS, DALLAS STARS, DALLAS STARS. I can't take Tim Mcgraw

This team stopped Patrick Kane, for heaven's sake. Forsberg is scary, but not unstoppable.

As for San Jose, same story. Pavelski is scary, but again, he's no Patrick Kane. Plus, we have collectively younger legs.

Honestly, it'll be a tough match either way, but having home ice is HUGE.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
This team stopped Patrick Kane, for heaven's sake. Forsberg is scary, but not unstoppable.

As for San Jose, same story. Pavelski is scary, but again, he's no Patrick Kane. Plus, we have collectively younger legs.

Honestly, it'll be a tough match either way, but having home ice is HUGE.

Forsberg hits his bonuses by playing us lol.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Shout out to the kid at the concert I was at that pulled up the stream to it on his phone when the TV went to **** in between set changes. You the real MVP.

But yea....god I'm so excited! I was 8 the last time the blues were in a WCF, so this is basically new territory for me.

Spoon fed

Nov 28, 2005
Bruins fan here. Awesome series to watch and I'm pulling for the Blues. It's their time. Best of luck.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Jamie Benn has been largely a non-factor this series. The Blues defense deserves a massive amount of credit.

Very much this for the defensive job the Blues have done against 3 of the biggest offensive stars in the league (Benn, Kane, Panarin) from this season. Pietro & Elliott have been absolutely amazing and even Shattenkirk has been solid defensively this series imo.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Congrats from a Wild fan. You guys definitely earned this! Finally got over the hump. Good luck in the next round. Amazing effort.

Thanks so much, coming from a fan of the team that thumped our boys last year I appreciate the sentiment coming from your fanbase.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Jamie Benn, Patrick Sharp, Patrick Kane, Jonathan Toews, Artemi Panarin, and Jason Spezza have combined for just 5 goals in 42 games this postseason against Brian Elliott and the Blues.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Jamie Benn, Patrick Sharp, Patrick Kane, Jonathan Toews, Artemi Panarin, and Jason Spezza have combined for just 5 goals in 42 games this postseason against Brian Elliott and the Blues.

and 0 goals against Jake Allen #goaliecontroversy #FreeJake

StarsFan1980

May 11, 2016
Posted on a different thread but Congrats. You all deserve it. Massively Disappointing night for us, but the better squad won. Maybe we get another chance next year but will be rooting for you all to bring it home this year. Met nothing but great Blues fans in Dallas. Best of Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad