$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Screen_Shot_2017-08-16_at_2.40.43_PM.jpg

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Hmmm let's see, up 3-1 in a series .. Lose back to back games in Overtime after staging two multi-goal come backs.

Yeah this isn't going to end well at all.

My prediction: the Leafs jump out to a 2-0 lead early. Montreal cuts it to 2-1. The Leafs pull ahead 3-1 by the end of the second period. Montreal comes back and wins 4-3 i regulation. Because that's what this core does. Loses games in specularly different wants. Blowing a 3-1 series lead is just another different chapter in this embarrassing book.

dubey

Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Hmmm let's see, up 3-1 in a series .. Lose back to back games in Overtime after staging two multi-goal come backs.

My prediction: the Leafs jump out to a 2-0 lead early. Montreal cuts it to 2-1. The Leafs pull ahead 3-1 by the end of the second period. Montreal comes back and wins 4-3 i regulation. Because that's what this core does. Loses games in specularly different wants. Blowing a 3-1 series lead is just another different chapter in this embarrassing book.
I've forgot what pain feels like

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006

I’m not one for superstition. But can the guy who won 3 straight GDT make the game 7 one. Seems kinda silly to ruin a streak.

dubey

Oct 22, 2006
In your head
This would be a much, much, much bigger choke that 4-1 in Boston to the eventual cup finalists. And i'd be lying if i said part of be doesn't want to see the chaos.

It's bordering on a win/win.
This is almost a lose/lose for both teams

Coming into this series Habs fans wanted to blow up their management. Not sure how they feel now but a Leafs win certainly isn't doing us any favours.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I’m not one for superstition. But can the guy who won 3 straight GDT make the game 7 one. Seems kinda silly to ruin a streak.

Normally I’m fairly superstitious as well but I’ve learned there’s nothing we can do to influence the outcome of the game.

You could do every single right in your life for good karma and still watch them lose. It f***ing stings

Reactions: Rocker13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino