Post-Game Talk: Game 7 exorcism

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
Are you guys going to update your avatars now that the Ducks won Game 7? Anywho, was rooting for the Blues as Rinne always seemed to have the Duck's number when they play. Whatever Carlyle did between periods 1 and 2 seemed to work. I was also shocked how the Ducks played period 3 after they got the lead, as they kept pressuring and did not let up until with like 2:30 minutes left, which is when Edmonton pulled their goalie. They didn't turtle, which was what I was expecting.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I'll always love PK for that a little bit. At the latest when he adds that last part in perfect tone - it doesn't get much better than that. He's got to be very high on the list of NHL players you'd love to have a drink with.

I've watched that a million times and it never stops being funny. The jacket, the hand gestures, the analysis and the Orr reference are just so spot on. How can anybody not love PK? :laugh:

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
What an annoying series, but that is a testament to how good your best players are. What a ride this season has been as an Oilers fan. Hope you or the preds go all the way. I'll be watching intently still. Congrats.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
he played amazing down the stretch. big reason why they won the pacific

Eaves kind of was the catalyst of the Ducks' hot streak going into the playoffs. He came in and scored like a maniac. I don't think it's that far of a stretch to believe putting him on the top line, ignited Getzlaf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad