Post-Game Talk: Game 7 exorcism

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
The outrage from fans of big market teams that there are 3 'small' market teams in the conference finals is outstanding. Their entitlement knows no bounds.

OCSportsfan

Sep 30, 2011
Okay I will start by saying "Self praise" is no praise, but I think the rookie GDT was the key. :nod:

At the game tonight and everyone played pretty well, but Kase was a difference maker in that RC was able to move Rakell to the third line and have three good lines. Kase was skating great and actually hitting guys. Pretty tough for his injury.

IMO the best players our defense and Gibson. Other than the gaffe by Theo, they played very solid.

I will hold off on any future GDT unless it is a game 7......at home.

Lets go Ducks.

darkwingduck

Nov 7, 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
Okay I will start by saying "Self praise" is no praise, but I think the rookie GDT was the key. :nod:

At the game tonight and everyone played pretty well, but Kase was a difference maker in that RC was able to move Rakell to the third line and have three good lines. Kase was skating great and actually hitting guys. Pretty tough for his injury.

IMO the best players our defense and Gibson. Other than the gaffe by Theo, they played very solid.

I will hold off on any future GDT unless it is a game 7......at home.

Lets go Ducks.

You and Kase, our secret weapons.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
really hope eaves can come back but it's not looking too good from what i've heard

if bieksa can play like he rid in round 1 then i guess i'll be happy with him back in the lineup too

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
man, cant believe they won....nash really does scare me though, hope eaves can somehow play and we can get more DEPTH scoring like we did tonight.

and if there is any RC doubters, I think he made some critical moves in this series at the right times and they paid off BIG time for us...a very well coached series by him and staff, well done.

OCSportsfan

Sep 30, 2011
I know everyone is hoping for eaves, but what would the lines look like if he came back.

I think he would end up either on the left side with Perry and getz, or on the 4th line. For some reason i think that Rakell-vermentte-Kase is going to stick around next series.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
As a Stars fan I thank you guys... also as a guy who lives in Calgary and hates EDM, I thank you again!

I also grew up abit with Getzlaf, so wouldn't mind seeing him with another cup

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Thank goodness this series is over as is our game 7 curse. I expect mainboard threads with Nashville fans to be much more tolerable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad