Post-Game Talk: Game 7 : 10/26 - Anaheim Ducks @ Boston Bruins , 4pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Carlsson will get the C when they are ready to announce a captain. 3 games in and he makes everyone around him better and carries himself like a veteran. The Captain 2.0.

McTavish will have an A, and maybe Mintyukov will have an A.

John

Reactions: robbieboy3686

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
I was reading through the main boards a little, and there's a thread about a thrown stick in the Seattle game. I couldn't see if Ullmark threw his stick (like the announcers said) but the Ducks (and I think the kid line of Mac/Leo/LaCombe?) didn't let it phase them. They came back at them and scored the game winner. There is so much to like about this team.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Carlsson will get the C when they are ready to announce a captain. 3 games in and he makes everyone around him better and carries himself like a veteran. The Captain 2.0.

McTavish will have an A, and maybe Mintyukov will have an A.

John
Has Carlsson been Captain for any team before? Just curious.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Had the game spoiled for me by a text from my estranged brother of all things.

First period was decent and the last 5 minutes + OT were extremely thrilling. The rest was doodoo and I hope it's just a one-off because we've been a great 5 on 5 team so far this season.

Also, I'm starting to change my tune on Gibby. I was one of his staunch defenders for the most part, but it's difficult to remain as such given his inconsistent and often frustrating play.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai

First period was decent and the last 5 minutes + OT were extremely thrilling. The rest was doodoo and I hope it's just a one-off because we've been a great 5 on 5 team so far this season.

Also, I'm starting to change my tune on Gibby. I was one of his staunch defenders for the most part, but it's difficult to remain as such given his inconsistent and often frustrating play.
"...and THAT'S why we don't talk!"

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022

Hope we carry the energy from last 5 min of bruin game on.

I just want the team to flush the cbj and second bruins game from memory otherwise. Halfway thru the second bruin game i was concerned that the first 5 games were the outlier and the last two are what we can expect…. That pessimism needs to be eradicated

Just get back to the efforts of the first boston/dallas/carolina games and this ducks fan will be ecstatic win or lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad