GDT: Game 69 | Columbus vs. Detroit | 3/9 7PM

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Standard Jackets game script from here would be giving up two goals and then going to overtime. Gotta break the habit and step on these chumps’ throats.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Down right ****ing on these guys. Love it. After all these years of getting spanked by these guys all those times over and over
Shoes on the other foot now.

How’s the basement, Wings?

Last edited:
Reactions: Toe Pick

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
CBJ is oozing confidence.... refreshing to watch.
This is the team we know and love.

That being said, that move on the PP where they carry the puck out of their zone and then pass it back is driving me crazy!! It's so high risk, and has backfired on them.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Bjorkstrand sighting. Was on a milk carton for a while there.
Yes, the whole line has been pretty quiet until the losing moments where Foligno had a good chance off the Bread feed and Bjork came close to banging in one sitting at the goalie's feet.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Boone is playing like 30 goal scorer Boone (have absolutely no idea how he scored that many goals in a season), and I approve.

Putting him with Vanek and Wennberg has lit a fire in him. This is the Boone Jenner of 2-3 years ago. He's playing very well and that line, although not as good as last night, is rolling.

The Milano-Foligno-Bjorky line however, is invisible.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
To be fair we’ve been sitting through a very sloppy game and the dreadful CBJ powerplay twice.

We’re beating a rival who owned us for years, the stars are rolling, and the goals have been pretty spectacular. Best of all, no work tomorrow.

It’s not necessarily the crowd’s fault, but those in charge of the game day experience are not earning their paychecks to get the crowd into the game. It’s been this way for awhile now. It’s like a two and a half hour long Frank Thomas LowT commercial.

As someone who has attended games in an outside of Nationwide this year, the fan involvement night and day to other arenas.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I've only been into North High a few times. I live within walking distance.

Also, if you like mead, Brother Drake is a great stop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad