GDT: Game 68 - Wild @ Canucks - 9PM Central / 5AM Finland - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Parise with a nice goal. I don't see how it went in on my low def feed.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
We need to see the return of The Coyle and The Nino...full power forward versions.

I think if those two are going, they can drive the Wild offensive train in addition to the wonderful scoring Staal, Zucker, and Granlund have been providing.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
We need to see the return of The Coyle and The Nino...full power forward versions.

I think if those two are going, they can drive the Wild offensive train in addition to the wonderful scoring Staal, Zucker, and Granlund have been providing.

I've bagged on Koivu a lot this year, but his o-zone game is coming around the last few weeks too.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I feel like somebody bet Dubnyk that he couldn't beat Vancouver while playing drunk.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Parise looks a whooole lot quicker tonight. Maybe I just haven't been paying attention the last few games.

He's been finding his groove the last few games. Nice to see, for sure.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
So if it was a TB/MN finals who would you be rooting for?

If I ever got that dream Stanley Cup Finals, I'd honestly feel like a winner no matter which team won.
Really.

That said, I was born n raised in Clearwater, FL and I do bleed TB Sports (in baseball and football as well).
So head to head, and without being wishy washy, I'd have to honestly say I root Bolts.

I was a partial season ticket holder for the Wild (moved to MPLS/STP with my husband who is a Minnesotan) for a few seasons and whole heartedly root for Min at every home game I attend...the ONLY exception is when the Lightning come to town and then I trade my Clutterbuck jersey for that game for my Vinny Lecavalier one.

And yea, I get the strange looks.... "Hey, wait a minute...aren't you that lady that sits and screams GO WILD while wearing a Clutter jersey!!??" :laugh:

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Suter.

A bit of a "down year" production-wise for him this year, but man, that guy does just about everything you want out of a number one defender, including all the little things that escape most people's attentions (the quiet lifting of sticks, small hand checks that throws forwards off balance, the smoothing over of calls in favor of Min with the refs, etc).

He has to be one of the highest paid players in the NHL that people DON'T know how good he really is.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
If I ever got that dream Stanley Cup Finals, I'd honestly feel like a winner no matter which team won.
Really.

That said, I was born n raised in Clearwater, FL and I do bleed TB Sports (in baseball and football as well).
So head to head, and without being wishy washy, I'd have to honestly say I root Bolts.

I was a partial season ticket holder for the Wild (moved to MPLS/STP with my husband who is a Minnesotan) for a few seasons and whole heartedly root for Min at every home game I attend...the ONLY exception is when the Lightning come to town and then I trade my Clutterbuck jersey for that game for my Vinny Lecavalier one.

And yea, I get the strange looks.... "Hey, wait a minute...aren't you that lady that sits and screams GO WILD while wearing a Clutter jersey!!??" :laugh:

That's cool. I'm the same way with Buffalo.

Reactions: TropicalFruitGirl2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad