GDT: Game 68 - Wild @ Canucks - 9PM Central / 5AM Finland - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Suter.

A bit of a "down year" production-wise for him this year, but man, that guy does just about everything you want out of a number one defender, including all the little things that escape most people's attentions (the quiet lifting of sticks, small hand checks that throws forwards off balance, the smoothing over of calls in favor of Min with the refs, etc).

He has to be one of the highest paid players in the NHL that people DON'T know how good he really is.
Down year? Huh?

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
When you have a 4 on 2, don't pass it to the guy that instantly kills offense

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Down year? Huh?

You know, I stand corrected on that.
I looked over his G-A-Pts totals for the last few seasons, and he is right on par...my bad.

The only number that is down is his +/-.
I am used to having him as a plus player....but I was wrong here...numbers are about right for him production-wise.

I amend my post to "Another good year for Suter....just don't get scored on so much" ;)

ref88

Feb 14, 2018
Canucks are so effin bad. This feels like Edina vs Lakeville North yesterday

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Suter.

A bit of a "down year" production-wise for him this year, but man, that guy does just about everything you want out of a number one defender, including all the little things that escape most people's attentions (the quiet lifting of sticks, small hand checks that throws forwards off balance, the smoothing over of calls in favor of Min with the refs, etc).

He has to be one of the highest paid players in the NHL that people DON'T know how good he really is.
?

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
The Canucks are trash. I've said that before and then watched us lose the game to them. Hoping that doesn't happen again.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
So a defense optional run and gun period for both teams.

Nilsson is a decent goalie. I've wondered the last few years how he'd look with a team with some sort of defensive structure in front of him: EDM in 15-16, Buf last year, and now the Nuks. :pullhair:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Not an Ennis fan, but that was a Granlund worthy saucer right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad