Varlamov
Bernier

Inactive
Alt

Injured
Andrighetto, Barberio, Hammond, Johnson, Kamenev, Wilson

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Boy when you look at the lineups and their offensive production, we really look weak. Better come up with that same effort we saw against LVK>

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Damn Torts in his morning skate media address is hinting there is at least one person in the room who is just trying to get to the end of the year and get their "s*** year" over with and doesn't care if we make the playoffs. He said most of the team isn't like that... but I really wonder who they're talking about.

Its only streaming on facebook. If I can find it on YT later I will post it. But I thought it was surprising to admit that. I think many of us would have a good idea who it is, but I won't say.

Edit: Followed up those comments saying they are using this challenging stretch and watching players to see who is a real building block moving forward... hmmm.

Its Wennberg... lol

Last edited:

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Damn Torts in his morning skate media address is hinting there is at least one person in the room who is just trying to get to the end of the year and get their "s*** year" over with and doesn't care if we make the playoffs. He said most of the team isn't like that... but I really wonder who they're talking about.

Its only streaming on facebook. If I can find it on YT later I will post it. But I thought it was surprising to admit that. I think many of us would have a good idea who it is, but I won't say.

Edit: Followed up those comments saying they are using this challenging stretch and watching players to see who is a real building block moving forward... hmmm.

Its Wennberg... lol

Unfortunately, I feel like that could be any one of quite a few players...

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
The prediction thread for tonight’s game has been made, head on over and get those predictions in :popcorn:

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Korpisalo starting...

Another game of holding my breath, LOL :D
(As I expect this to be a fast paced affair like the VGK game was)

Last edited:
Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I'd guess that was Dubi, but Wennberg makes sense too.

Gotta win these next 3 home games, they're served up on a platter and we can't afford to lose to teams we should beat. Tonight will be harder than the next two, but the Avs roster doesn't really look too threatening outside of the 1st line.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

Its Wennberg... lol

Interesting.. Did he say exactly that? Or in so many words..?

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Interesting.. Did he say exactly that? Or in so many words..?
He said some guys are given up on the season, because they had a shitty year, and they don't care if we make it, they just want to go home.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Wennberg is an easy guess, dude went from 1c to third line, and he looks like doesn't care. Counting days when he's back to Sweden and checking on Dubai hotels already.

Reactions: DJAnimosity

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I don't think he's talking about anyone specific, it's just a thought he has. But if it is something he believes, my guess would be Wennberg.

Anyway, this is probably Korpisalo's last start of the season. So, that's good at least.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad