GDT: Game 68: Avs @ Wild |Tuesday, March 13th, 6:30pm MT (NBCSN)| Unforgettable

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
That was Brian Boucher the entire time? hahaha guy was a terrible goalie and an even worse commentator.

He was between the benches, yeah. Cuthbert did play by play. And no, I disagree. Brian Boucher is one of my absolute favourites on NBC. He's like a god compared to that stupid idiot McGuire.

Reactions: Avs

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
It was cming for JTC. He had a real good game in Chicago just couldnt finish. He was getting chances all along and tonight he broke out and we are going to need that down the stretch. Someone whose a long long way from breaking out of his slump is Kerfoot. He looks completely gassed. IMO I dont think he should be an automatic on the roster sheet with the way hes playing.

I was worried that that Chicago game was just cause he was playing in front of his hometown team, he certainly answered those concerns today :yo:

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Some of the Wild posters inexplicably hate Landeskog as much as some of our own do.

This amuses me.

Send them this.

giphy.gif

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
That was some vintage Varly in the 1st, but after that I felt like it was a solid team effort, which was encouraging. As much as I love watching the MacK show it's nice when we don't have rely on jumping on his back.

Guys I was most impressed with though..

Z: A beast tonight. Crushed everything that moved, made great defensive plays and had a big goal to neutralize any momentum Minny might have gotten from that tying goal. It seems like he always plays great for big games.
Jost: Getting better every passing game. His lower body strength is really impressive. It always looks like he's about to fall down or lose the puck but he consistently makes good plays. Looking forward to watching him after getting a summer of bulking up + working on his skating.
MacK: What else is there to say? Dude's a beast every game.

Soda's been really good lately too, so big and strong with a great reach. What a difference a year makes.

Reactions: arun

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad