EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

TOI BRUINS

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia

All anyone who didn't get a chance to watch the game needs to see as the reason we lost.

I just wish it wasn't so predictable, I really do, like I'm never mad about a game that's lost because one team outplayed the other, but when you can predict exactly what's going to happen in that the other team will get a powerplay in the last few minutes to go for the win... there's a big f***ing problem with the league.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Chara may have tied the game, but he also gave it away, stupid penalty to take at that point in the game, then when he comes out of the box he leaves the play! Basically gave Chicago a 5 on 4 again and another goal. Sorry Z , but this loss is on you.

Reactions: Thrive and Zillah

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
This game to me is yet another great example of everything wrong with NHL refereeing. I get the high stick call, you have to call that. The problem is the 38ish minutes between the end of the first and that call where the standard was completely different from the first period and they were letting EVERYTHING go.

You wonder why diving is a big enough problem that they have to review it afterwards and fine people for it...its because there's never a guarantee they call even obvious penalties :help:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

This league stinks like ****.

Bullcrap one-sided reffing that resulted in game management rather than pure sport is why I quit watching the NBA many moons ago. NHL is getting close to making me close up shop after 40+ years of being a rabid fan. This crap happens way too often to be coincidental. The NHL is nearing WWE level.

The Chara penalty never happens if the refs had called the above play a penalty and put the Bs on the powerplay. There is only so much you can overcome when things are so one-sided.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Our last 2 loses were as close to rigged as you could get, the leafs good call despite clear goaltender interference and this atrocity of a game by the stripe crew.

You'd think that a team dominating possession night in and night out would get some f***ing powerplays, like... apply some logic and think about it... it's amazing that we're constantly on the shit end of the powerplay count.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad