Post-Game Talk: Game 67 - Chicago 3 BRUINS 1 FINAL

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Bruins need home ice.Lock that down first . They start in Toronto they are in for a real hard time trying to matchup against Matthews line.

Would you rather lose home ice adv to leafs or lose chara to potential injury/worn out body?

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
If the ref calls the cross check behind the Haws net, the Chara high stick never happens. Maybe we even score on the power play. So to say we lost because of the Chara double minor only rings partly true.
I like to complain about the refs if I see a terrible officiated game . I saw mistakes but I didn't see a horrible called game . I have a hawk fan for a brother and he was crying about Saturdays refs before Sunday's game . Well I think if we are saying we lost the game just because the ref we are doing the same. I will admit I didn't care for three calls in a seven ,eight minute span or the missed call on Nash but I didn't see enough bad calls to cry that the refs cost us the game as I have many times in the past . As far as fixing goes I basically never get to that level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad