GDT: Game 65 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Boston Bruins | 7PM | Try Not to Get Embarrassed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Aside from our 4th line dynamic duo, Sheary is probably the most useless forward on this team right now. Unless he's on Sid's wing the guy literally offers NOTHING. He's someone I honestly had no issues with moving at the deadline if we needed to open up some cap space to land a decent D

Sheary is more useless than them.

EDIT: @ColePens called a comeback . . . :popcorn:

tenor.gif

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Man we've been blown out a lot this season. I can't remember being blown out that much even during the Gen X years.

I have PTSD of losing every time like 7-1 to Thrashers and 8-0 to the Senators during those times.

But I look back..And it maybe happened once each.

The scar is deep though lol

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
For those all into the scoring race, Geno has 2 points. I bet if Steigy was doing this game that's all he'd be talking about.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Aside from our 4th line dynamic duo, Sheary is probably the most useless forward on this team right now. Unless he's on Sid's wing the guy literally offers NOTHING. He's someone I honestly had no issues with moving at the deadline if we needed to open up some cap space to land a decent D

I don’t think it’s Sid’s wing. I think it’s needing to 1) be with an nhl C and 2) needing to be with a winger who will be the workhorse. Playing him with Kessel is stupid, playing him with Adams2.0 and Adams 3.0 is stupid.

If Sullivan won’t use him properly then don’t play him.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I know its probably the only thing you can do now, but its embarassing to play Brassard on a wing after all that hoopla about 3C, so you can dress f...... Kuhn and rowney

Reactions: Andy99

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Hunwick..... a guy hits a little shoulder bump and sends Hunwick 5 feet into the air.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

So he offers nothing then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3