GDT: Game 65 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Boston Bruins | 7PM | Try Not to Get Embarrassed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sport Clips commercial. Has anyone gotten their hair cut there? Do they really cheer as you’re walking out after getting your hair cut?

When I was in college i'd stop in from time to time. It's mostly girls out of school who are earning some years of experience. If you are in a rush - definitely worth it. Once you get a job/career I recommend finding a more expensive person who will actually take care of you. :laugh:

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I asked Madden this, I asked this board this and I'm still waiting for someone to give me a legit answer.

We trade for a C to roll 4 lines and now the lines are messier, and the 4th line is worse. On top of that our 3rd pair D is a mess and we are a lot less grittier ( I know... screw GRIT, YAY EA sports HOCKEY)

Ignoring my last rant, can anyone provide a legit answer to my first question and explain what in the hell the organization was thinking??????????

They just gotta get Sullivan to Sit those bums, call up Sprong, put Rust on line 4 and roll a 4 line team.

Reactions: Kip Drordy

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
If this doesn't change the 4th line and lines in general, than Idk what does.

At this point they are just throwing shit at the wall to see if it sticks anyway.

So why not send Kuhnachkal and Rowney on the next flight through the Bermuda Triangle, and recall Sprong and Simon and see if line combos with them spark something.

Dinfire

Mar 9, 2011
Los Angeles
Awful game across the board, but they’re much better than this. Bruins are a bad matchup for the Pens. They’ve won the last 10 out of 14. Pens have also got jobbed by the refs the last several games. Doesn’t help when you’re not playing your best.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I turned this abortion off, but how did Oleksiak fair against Chara?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
what worries me is the ease with wich opponents sakate through our neutral zone, our d-man backing up and skating back totally getting lost and out of position, they must have 20n easy rushes in, just pitifull this is not something you fix easily, that third line is awful, dismantle it with an atomic bomb

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
684383.jpg

Reactions: EightyOne and KIRK

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
I'd say sit sheary... but let's be honest with ourselves. I'd also give Ruhwedel some games see if he matches up with Rig better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad