GDT: Game 64 - Wild @ Coyotes - 8PM Central / 4AM Finland - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild in KC

Feb 6, 2016
The blowing a 3-0 lead a couple weeks back still sticks in my craw. I expect the team feels the same too. No excuse to lose to the Yotes no matter if they are playing better puck lately. It's imperative we continue to accumulate points in the next week or two. Jets have a tough road trip and the Wild could make up ground quickly.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
you Minnesotians are so agreeable. Appreciate you.
tumblr_ngyftiSZTN1u3oheuo1_400.gif

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Interesting...looks like I was wrong to assume Kunin/Olofsson would get in. Russo tweeted he thinks it's the same lineup, just with Stalock.
No reason for Olofsson to play, no reason for Kunin not to play. IMO

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

Though that logic seems a little thin, to me.

Also a thing where it's weird to take somebody out after you score 8 goals, even if that person didn't contribute to any of them, probably because it's going to cause a bit of line jumble. I don't think they'd want Nino with both Ek and Kunin right now.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Also a thing where it's weird to take somebody out after you score 8 goals, even if that person didn't contribute to any of them, probably because it's going to cause a bit of line jumble. I don't think they'd want Nino with both Ek and Kunin right now.

I'm not sure they want Nino in the top-9 right now, with the way he's been playing.

Fresh legs, so Cullen is sitting against Col? It wouldn't be the first time they've kept him out of back-to-backs this year.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I'm not sure they want Nino in the top-9 right now, with the way he's been playing.

Fresh legs, so Cullen is sitting against Col? It wouldn't be the first time they've kept him out of back-to-backs this year.
Kind of interesting how BB handles certain players. When guys like Parise, Granlund, Staal hit a rough patch, BB tries to put them with better players and/or moves them up the lineup. When Zucker, Coyle, or Nino struggle BB moves them down the lineup very quickly. Not sure it means anything, just found it interesting.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
This game will show me a lot about whether this team is serious.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Please show up tonight, Wild.

They always seem to underestimate these lower-seeded teams.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
This Bos/Pit game is insane. Krejci with a hat-trick and there is still 5 mins left in the 2nd. Bos up 7-3 (Murray is out, injured)

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
It's always weird playing in places like Arizona and Colorado where the crowd reacts about like you'd expect in St Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad