Not open for further replies.

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
Fox may be a scratch tonite

That's Chad Ruhwedel's music!!

Dec_27_2016_18_14_19.gif

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
No Fox, Igor or Trouba tonight and I still think we win while the Devils try to settle a score from a few weeks ago.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
So we could be getting a look at top pair Schneider? I'm liking the sounds of that, good audition for a similar role next season.
You mean Schneider - Miller as top pair. I hope Laviolette is keeping them together. Gustafsson with Lindgren and Roo with Jones.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Devils are cooked.

They basically need to win out. I think I saw that they can afford basically 4 losses the rest of the way if they want to get in. Now it doesn't always play out that way and teams on the bubble go hot and cold all the time (Detroit was white hot and now they can't win a game, Isles look like they'll never lose again but in 2 weeks their fans will be burying Lou and Co. again when they cool off) but they've got way too much ground to make up to really be able to afford much more than that.

Rangers need to take this one seriously. I feel like they RARELY match the intensity level of their opponents in these games. It's a relatively easy win if you go out there and actually try to win the game.
Yeah agree but I’d like the good guys to make this kill shot to the Devs chances of making it.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
5 in 7 all division games (plus Tampa). Scheduling is...
Beginning of 5 games in 7 nights and 8 in 13.

Would think theyll be a little gassed by the end of next week.

The final 9 games they only play 3 against playoff teams (Flyers and Islanders).

Will be interesting to see if they can keep their level of play up

Reactions: tlk

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Quick probably tonight and Igor tomorrow.

If there is one thing that MacDermid does well and he does it really well is fight. The rest of his game is AHL at best and not really even good AHL. That said if he and Rempe go he will be a real challenge. He beat Reaves rather easily. a couple years ago. He's also had several fights with Deslauriers and maybe Nicolas got a draw out of one of them. He is not quite as tall as Matthew and I'm sure Matthew has more reach. MacDermid is use to using his own reach on opponents so in that respect Matthew might pose a problem for him.

The main thing is to win the game. Carolina's on our heels in the standings and I'd like to bury the Devils and whatever hopes they have left. Over the course of this season their team has become discombobulated which I'm happy about but next year they could be back to the playoffs. They have a lot of great young players. I don't like them though.....don't want them to be that good and I take some pleasure out of their misfortunes this year. It's kind of mean but it is what it is.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Beginning of 5 games in 7 nights and 8 in 13.

Would think theyll be a little gassed by the end of next week.

The final 9 games they only play 3 against playoff teams (Flyers and Islanders).

Will be interesting to see if they can keep their level of play up
I'd be over the moon if they ground out as many points as possibly playing like ass. As usual in other words.
This is just not a sensible schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad