GDT: Game 63: Red Wings at yotes 9:00 pm et 3/8/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Nice. That's a really nice arena. Was there Jan 2018 and saw them play the Rangers with a buddy of mine. He had tickets and we made a trip out of it. I was like Vegas hell yeah.
Yeah I went to a preseason game last year and the atmosphere is pretty crazy. I live out in vegas but I havent gone to a game because the only real one I'd go to is with the wings and they've sucked so, hopefully something cool happens.

I was planning on throwing an octopuss out but I've been reading people have been arrested for it for some reason? Yeah, I'd rather not play that game so whatever. Would have been a dream though lol

Reactions: theYman

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Yeah I went to a preseason game last year and the atmosphere is pretty crazy. I live out in vegas but I havent gone to a game because the only real one I'd go to is with the wings and they've sucked so, hopefully something cool happens.

I was planning on throwing an octopuss out but I've been reading people have been arrested for it for some reason? Yeah, I'd rather not play that game so whatever. Would have been a dream though lol

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004

Then there's the whole thing about having a dead octopus saran-wrapped to your torso for most of the game.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
1709937496982.png

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"You can't really say that the Coyotes are chasing the Wings, or that the Wings are trying to put some more distance between the two teams in the playoff run, because the space between them now is greater than the distance between the Roadrunner and the Coyote after you hear the "meep meep!" What Detroit is in town for, however, is two-fold: First, get 2 points tonight to stay ahead of the Lightning and the Islanders; and second, drop some anvils on the unfortunate Coyotes to make up for the last couple of games."

- Plausible Keats

Last edited:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
"You can't really say that the Coyotes are chasing the Wings, or that the Wings are trying to put some more distance between the two teams in the playoff run, because the space between them now is greater than the distance between the Roadrunner and the Coyote after you hear the "meep meep!" What Detroit is in town for, however, is two-fold: First, get 2 points tonight to stay ahead of the Lightning and the Islanders; and second, drop some anvils on the unfortunate Coyotes to make up for the last couple of games."

- Plausible Keats

In an alternate timeline you're the Keats and we're all better for it.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
Daily faceoff had veleno as 1 c?? Brutal lol

So what are the forward lines with berggren in the lineup??

Perron compher raymond
Debrincat copp kane
Rasmussen veleno berggren
Fabbri Fischer sprong

Veleno and berggren has chemistry in g.r if I recall??? He plays good in g.r with everyone to be fair

Just don't want to see berggren on the 4th

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Daily faceoff had veleno as 1 c?? Brutal lol

So what are the forward lines with berggren in the lineup??

Perron compher raymond
Debrincat copp kane
Rasmussen veleno berggren
Fabbri Fischer sprong

Veleno and berggren has chemistry in g.r if I recall??? He plays good in g.r with everyone to be fair

Just don't want to see berggren on the 4th
But Fabbri and Sprong also on the fourth line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad