GDT: Game 63: New York Rangers vs St. Louis Blues, 7:30pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
There's a bunch of playoff teams with 3 more games than us now and of course they won them. Rangers always seem to have a goofy schedule in relation to what we would assume is the norm.

Only thing that matters is to get hot going into round 1, ESPECIALLY Igor. Whether we play Metro 3 or WC 2, team needs to go in HOT.
Agreed, and I think April is conducive for a good run. If you were a player, wouldn't you like to get into a rhythm of playing every other day, and prob NO practices?

Reactions: DialUp

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
8inkvh.jpg
Oh Will my man. Forget Emily, watch Mets games. Michelle Gingras interviewed Brandon Nimmo, Joey Wendle and their new Mgr. Too HOT, what a sexy outfit, and they all seemed very nervous being interviewed, trying NOT to have a Man's natural thoughts. Pretty unfair of her. I would have been stumbling over my words. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: will1066

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
This is what may happen if you wait until the last minute to make a deal. Not a huge loss but would have prefered him over Roslovic. Could maybe even had both.
I assure you Drury wasn't just sitting around and waiting until it got close to the deadline to make a deal. There are a lot of moving parts. These discussions were likely going on for several days until they came to an agreement on the price.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
I assure you Drury wasn't just sitting around and waiting until it got close to the deadline to make a deal. There are a lot of moving parts. These discussions were likely going on for several days until they came to an agreement on the price.
Proof?

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
Folks, can we please cut out the Goodrow banter crap, it’s derailing the thread and the game is still over an hour away. Thanks.
I mean I’m gonna respond when other people repeatedly complain about my post content. And still waiting on you to show me what I photoshopped @will1066

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Folks, can we please cut out the Goodrow banter crap, it’s derailing the thread and the game is still over an hour away. Thanks.
we just spent a week hitting refresh and looking latest posts on twitter with #NHLDEADLINE, #NYRANGERS, have you ever seen the latest posts section??!! give us a some leeway. ;)

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I wonder if that would have been in addition to getting Roslovic or adding Barabanov for more depth? I know we were pretty much out of cap room.
It does feel like Davidson was doing Drury a favor. Won’t complain that the Rangers got over Barabanov.

Thank you for doing moderator’s job. Incessant complaints about the same thing is as close to trolling as it gets.

Reactions: bl02

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
I mean I’m gonna respond when other people repeatedly complain about my post content. And still waiting on you to show me what I photoshopped @will1066
Out of respect for Leo, I'm taking the higher road. It wasn't a photoshop, my bad. It was some chart you posted and half-jokingly said that you would continue to post every couple of hours or something like that, I guess to get your point across. You got the attention of Gardner McKay, who doesn't post as prolific as he used to, to respond to you with a roast. Repeatedly fixating on a player is not weird at all, and no you're definitely not trying to get attention ...

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Then what was that factory I went to where I was served cheesecake?

I swore Ive seen one in Vancouver or Burnaby or somewhere.
All that pot is frying BC folks brains, you're like the 30th person I've heard falsely claim there is a Cheesecake Factory location in Vancouver. There was never a Cheesecake Factory in all of Canada until the only one opened a few years ago in Toronto

Reactions: Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad