Alphaville
now we're trailing. Enough.

opmIKnZ.jpg

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhipachev

that was a nice goal though. Danced around Sbisa, put his jock in his back pocket, blew a kiss at Engelland, and out waited Lagace.

It would be nice if everyone wasn't trying to make some statement with big hits. If you're not separating the puck from the body, and you're not a big hitter, you're probably putting yourself out of position.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
If I am Gallant my Intermission speech is going to contain a shit ton of f***en swear words. Vegas are playing like complete garbage.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Theodore can't come back soon enough. That Sbisa-Engelland pair can't transition the puck up the ice to save their lives. That's been the biggest reason for our struggles of late is Miller is pretty much the only pure puck mover we have on the backend with Theo out.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Is it all the line shuffling we're having to do with injuries, some new players in the lineup or what? Someone smarter than me please 'splain why they look so bad tonight.
We have spent the whole game trying to play LA's Game, combine that with stupid unforced turnovers.

We need to be playing our game... you know the game we got all those wins with, not the game everyone else thinks we have to play to be successful.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad