GDT: Game 63 - Edmonton Oilers @ Winnipeg Jets - Saturday, March 4th, 2023 - 6:00pm CST - CBC/CITY - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I didn’t say I was giving up on them. I’m just embarrassed by their current state of play. I would like to see some improved effort and play before I become convinced they can turn it around.
It should come as no surprise that fans are a bit concerned about the teams play lately.
Until they can run a string of wins together the concerns will only become deeper.
We’re all fans here regardless of other’s opinions.
I’d love to see a win tonight especially with the gloating in the Oiler PGT.
Love for us to shut them up ( you too sis :laugh: )
There lots of work to do and very little time left in the regular season.
GJG

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Who raised these "its embarrassing to be a fan" people? Like what kind of sociopath raised you?
Yeah some of this I don't get. Some people have way too much of their self identity wrapped up into their sports team. I'm probably the biggest Jets fan I know personally outside of family members and life goes on outside of what happens with the Jets.

All this negativity is getting tiring. Jets turn it around tonight and go on a heater. The Dude dances tonight, so he better warm up, it has been awhile. :nod:

wpgallday1960

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2010
Sunny St. James
Yeah some of this I don't get. Some people have way too much of their self identity wrapped up into their sports team. I'm probably the biggest Jets fan I know personally outside of family members and life goes on outside of what happens with the Jets.
Jesus Christ! Believe me my identity is not tied up in how the Jets perform.. I sleep perfectly well at night. lm just tired of the embarrassing efforts. Maybe I should have stated it differently: I’m embarrassed for them with all their lacklustre efforts.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
It should come as no surprise that fans are a bit concerned about the teams play lately.
Until they can run a string of wins together the concerns will only become deeper.
We’re all fans here regardless of other’s opinions.
I’d love to see a win tonight especially with the gloating in the Oiler PGT.
Love for us to shut them up ( you too sis :laugh: )
There lots of work to do and very little time left in the regular season.
GJG
If i was a Oilers fan i wouldn't get too lipy , they have had the BEST player in the world for a while now and haven't won anything with him.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Jesus Christ! Believe me my identity is not tied up in how the Jets perform.. I sleep perfectly well at night. lm just tired of the embarrassing efforts. Maybe I should have stated it differently: I’m embarrassed for them with all their lacklustre efforts.
7daosd.jpg

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

All this negativity is getting tiring. Jets turn it around tonight and go on a heater. The Dude dances tonight, so he better warm up, it has been awhile. :nod:
I'm doing my stretches right now.:laugh:

Reactions: Inanna and KingBogo

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Then
That isn't embarrassment. Probably frustrated or annoyed fits for you. Embarrassment is a state of self-conscious confusion and distress.

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Cute but that film was made the year I was born.

Not that the clubs have changed much in a quarter century. Everything is still too foxing LOUD.
That's why I quit going to the cinema. Why they have to deafen their customers makes no sense to me.

Reactions: Inanna

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
I didn’t say I was giving up on them. I’m just embarrassed by their current state of play. I would like to see some improved effort and play before I become convinced they can turn it around.
This seems reasonable to me. I’ve been a jets fan since 1982 and my confidence in this organization is currently at an all time low.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
bones said vlad will play rw with lowry and barron so I guess that means stenlund plays 2c?

helle starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad