GDT: Game 61 Stars 7:30pm

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The Day the Blackhawks win, Dallas looks like they are collapsing. As someone who watches Dallas on a regular basis, I'm surprised they have played this badly against the Sharks of all teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Sorry guys I’ve missed a bunch of games lately and finally had time to watch this one in full. You should know that whenever I cheer for a team they lose — and since we’re cheering for the tank…

Man, I have to say, when this team suddenly has an inspired game like this, as a fan you kinda remember how fun it is to watch a team score nice goals and complete actual passes. I really can’t wait for us to even be marginally good again.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Sorry guys I’ve missed a bunch of games lately and finally had time to watch this one in full. You should know that whenever I cheer for a team they lose — and since we’re cheering for the tank…

Man, I have to say, when this team suddenly has an inspired game like this, as a fan you kinda remember how fun it is to watch a team score nice goals and complete actual passes. I really can’t wait for us to even be marginally good again.

They'll never be good again. Because they can't be bad when they need to be and they won't be good when they need to be. That's our curse.

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
So this is how it feels like..
1709703600416.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad