GDT: GAME 61: HABS @ BOLTS | Napoleonic Warfare | Sat. March 2, 2024, 7PM ET -- CBC, CITY, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I’m fine with Canfield not being as good as he should be this year, but this can’t be happening again next year. It is expected for him to score around 40 a year given that he’s got no other responsibilities. If he’s improving his all around game that’s great, but not at the expense of scoring significantly fewer goals.
f***ing Canfield is such a bust

I am good with hammering him either way. In this case if unnecessary penalty is necessary to hammer kucherov, then it is simply something that needs to be done. Sadly the only player that can do it is Arber, given the plutora of useless don't-give-a-f*** vets on the team.
But but he will have to answer to Austin Watson lol

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Primeau in nets is seen as a tank/help my former team make the playoffs move from MSL but he forgot he is superman ooopsie. 4-2 Habs.

Omg the comedy of errors that ensure as the face off happens, everyone falling over and Primeau bailing them out with a dive.

Reactions: Pomee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
OT: Fern is dead. RIP Paul Houde.
I’m having trouble focusing today.

Paul Houde was a giant in Quebec’s media landscape. He was smart, humble and had a wicked sense of humor. He knew how to hold your attention and could talk about virtually anything with authority. Listening to him was an enriching experience. What a sad day.

I’m sure the Habs will have something planned to honor him.

Here’s to a life lived to the fullest and one that left lasting positive vibes for those who worked with him (as the many testimonials on social media corroborate) and those who simply enjoyed him as listeners and as fans of broadcasting, like myself.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Games against the lightning are typically annoying. They find new ways to lose to this team, regardless of whether they are outplaying the lightning or not.

Reactions: 1909 and vokiel

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
Slaf will score two goals tonight! :yo:

You can thank me later, it worked well last game. Well 50% well, which is great! :thumbu::laugh:

Reactions: Cournoyer12

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Too late... St Louis already made Arber a better person and now he is a good boy.
i like how he talks about his emotions and chooses his words carefully too. We can win games with compassion and being the better person, I'm certain of it. Arbs has to get with the program and be gentler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad