GDT: GAME 61: HABS @ BOLTS | Napoleonic Warfare | Sat. March 2, 2024, 7PM ET -- CBC, CITY, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
This is the danger with the losing attitude. It sticks for decades. Bruins never had that bad habit and Kings turned 180 degree to become pro-active and being part of the teams who makes the PO.
So true how Boston has never allowed that mindset, you could also say the same thing about the Rangers.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
On a curious note for the game, when was the last time we actually won down in Tampa?
Geez, we never win down there.................why do I think Huet was the goalie last time we beat these guys down there??
April 2, 2022,
We won 5-4 in a shootout , boys played hard for Marty's first game back in TB

We finished dead last and drafted Slafkovsky lol

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
April 2, 2022,
We won 5-4 in a shootout , boys played hard for Marty's first game back in TB

We finished dead last and drafted Slafkovsky lol
Wow..............didn't realize.
Boy, our record down there, can't be good...........TB just has our number for the most part now for years.
I do remember beating them in the playoffs a few years back and the Bergevin Shuffle was born.

Reactions: Redux91

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
After watching Ottawa continue it's loser ways I understand why MSL works to not allow that mentality into his team's mindset. Rebuilding requires alot of pieces including instilling a winning attitude.
Look at Buffalo for instance...Two 1OA picks since 2018 and it has barely moved the needle in their rebuild.
True, but you have to admit, they have some damn good pieces for when they do put it together. I’d take 5 or 6 of their young guys over most of our current team.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
True, but you have to admit, they have some damn good pieces for when they do put it together. I’d take 5 or 6 of their young guys over most of our current team.
Why can't they get it together is the question?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I’m fine with Caufield not being as good as he should be this year, but this can’t be happening again next year. It is expected for him to score around 40 a year given that he’s got no other responsibilities. If he’s improving his all around game that’s great, but not at the expense of scoring significantly fewer goals.

Last edited:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
they didn't bury the Habs for a 2pm start this weekend? shocking. Get Ylonen far away from this team as possible, get Pez back Marty, you total dolt.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Ylonen has checked out...he either realizes he isn't an NHL player or he knows he has zero future on this current team. I was a huge believer in this kid. Too bad
He has great quickness, moves, speed… No-one challenging for any spots at forward either in the org; all his spots to grab. He hit his ceiling I guess.

Such a weak team after the 1st line all around so $/output I still have him above a few vets.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Will be enthusiastically watching as always woot!

(Still no like button I must have really been a bad boy)

4 games no shots? My gosh… Another guy wants to stay in Mtl ahead of the deadline. The rumors players don’t like mtl sure taking a hit.
That happened to me once, lasted a couple of months before I got it back. Not even sure why that happened tho. :dunno:

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
A difference between legally hammering Kucherov vs taking an unnecessary penalty.
I am good with hammering him either way. In this case if unnecessary penalty is necessary to hammer kucherov, then it is simply something that needs to be done. Sadly the only player that can do it is Arber, given the plutora of useless don't-give-a-f*** vets on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad