GDT: Game 60: Red Wings vs isle 7:00 pm et 2/29/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Honestly, I expected the wings to fall apart this game. I thought the winning streak plus blowing out their last game would have set them up underrate the Islanders and come in over confident. Instead, they looked really good at times. They were moving the puck in the offensive zone. But too many bad plays in our zone and some lost battles led to an unfavorable result. I'm not upset. It was a very entertaining game.

Also, both teams got away with murder in the 3rd

Reactions: LongTimeDRWF

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
dude shut up man ha

Why, he is 100% correct. Quit pretending people shouldn't be annoyed at yet more ads being placed into the world. Pretty soon people will start tattooing ads on their bodies to make money, and I am not even kidding!

Reactions: raymond23

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Why, he is 100% correct. Quit pretending people shouldn't be annoyed at yet more ads being placed into the world. Pretty soon people will start tattooing ads on their bodies to make money, and I am not even kidding!
Seen any middleweight boxing matches recently? It's usually henna not ink, but we're already there, pal. :)

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Not the best game from Detroit. Seider-Walman looked not realgud out there, and Lyon wasn’t really at fault for anything but was human out there.

Detroit is still realgud in February and probably only need 24 points in the next 22 games to make the postseason. That said, I’d be through the roof if they could hit 28-30.

Let’s hope they rest, adjust, and learn from this game before the next one.

Reactions: raymond23

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Kane, that last chance from DeBrincat?!?!?! F***! 99 times out of 100 he pots that.

Wings got a taste of playoff officiating in that third period. So many penalties not called, no way we should of come out of that 3rd with no PPs.

Frustrating game. Need Saturday a little more now before the tough road trip.
I think if you watch it back, seider tested the refs behind his net with holmstrom i think where he just one hand holds then shoves him down on the back of the net. It was an obvious hold but in playoff hockey that doesn't get called and I think you can see seider look up at refs to see what was happening and he just kept going with it.

God I can't wait to see that guy in the playoffs. He's built for it.

forgot who said it on here somewhere yesterday but they were right...who the hell adds a jersey ad in the middle of a huge winning streak like 7 games? That should have been done after we lose a game.

I purely blame the jersey ad for our winning streak being broken. Can't see it any other way

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016
Like how much money? Asking for a friend....

Reactions: Konnan511

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
Sorry about the recipes, but I sort of feel like I have to keep doing this, to keep the streak going:

Drink for the evening, the Bora Bora:

0.6 oz lime juice
1 oz grapefruit juice
0.25 oz falernum
8 drops absinthe
0.75 oz cinnamon syrup
1 oz Ron del Barrilito 3 star rum (or other Puerto Rican or Virgin Islands aged rum)
0.75 oz Scarlet Ibis rum
0.75 oz Plantation Original Dark rum
2 dashes aromatic bitters

Shake with crushed ice and dump into chilled large-volume column glass, garnish with grapefruit rind
Dude, I can make that at work tomorrow! Full disclosure I will have to change the rums, but shit man, keep the recipes coming.!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad