GDT: Game 60: Red Wings vs isle 7:00 pm et 2/29/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Kane, that last chance from DeBrincat?!?!?! F***! 99 times out of 100 he pots that.

Wings got a taste of playoff officiating in that third period. So many penalties not called, no way we should of come out of that 3rd with no PPs.

Frustrating game. Need Saturday a little more now before the tough road trip.

Reactions: JediOrderPizza

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Can't blame this on the refs. They got away with a few, we got away with a few.

Gonna be a tough game on Saturday, but we finally get some rest before the Avalanche game. 3 nights off.

Reactions: SoupGuru

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Really? The guy you picked died if it is who I think it is. That's Sanguinius correct?
Oh I'm not THAT much of a 40K nerd. :) I've played in a Dark Heresy campaign, played a few tabletop games at Epic scale, and read a few of the books, but I don't know details. I'm super-geeked about the show Cavill is going to do though. That could be amazing.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Oh I'm not THAT much of a 40K nerd. :) I've played in a Dark Heresy campaign, played a few tabletop games at Epic scale, and read a few of the books, but I don't know details. I'm super-geeked about the show Cavill is going to do though. That could be amazing.

Lol we lose and you made it happen.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Lol we lose and you made it happen.
heresy.jpeg

Reactions: Winged Wheel Willy

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Obviously thought he had it trapped under his glove. Would've really helped if one of his teammates let him know the puck was loose.

I'd like to watch a game with either Walman or Seider mic'ed up, seems like they don't talk much.
As much as I want to blame Lyon for that goal, it was just really shitty luck.

The Wings were playing a team fighting for their playoff lives, on their 5th game in 8 nights, against a team that plays the style the Wings are weakest against, and it still took some shit puck luck for them to lose. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Reactions: FMichael

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
As much as I want to blame Lyon for that goal, it was just really shitty luck.

The Wings were playing a team fighting for their playoff lives, on their 5th game in 8 nights, against a team that plays the style the Wings are weakest against, and it still took some shit puck luck for them to lose. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Yup...Wings are gonna lose a game, or 2 here on out...Wasn't a poor performance by any stretch, just a few odd bounces...Best to put this game in the rear view and move on.

Reactions: lilidk

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Yup...Wings are gonna lose a game, or 2 here on out...Wasn't a poor performance by any stretch, just a few odd bounces...Best to put this game in the rear view and move on.
The main thing the Wings need to do is figure out how to beat these teams that play a high-energy up-tempo forecheck and massive puck pressure, because I guarantee whoever we play in the playoffs is going to study the tape and throw that out against them.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
The main thing the Wings need to do is figure out how to beat these teams that play a high-energy up-tempo forecheck and massive puck pressure, because I guarantee whoever we play in the playoffs is going to study the tape and throw that out against them.
We have to make the playoffs first. There is no guarantee we are in yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00