GDT: Game 59: Columbus vs. New York Islanders | 2/25 5PM

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
So it's the Jackets' first shutout of the season, right? Or am I forgetting?

Great game. Foligno is a great C

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
How could you forget the 10-0 blasting of Montreal? :yo:

Jiminy crickets.

In my defense, inadequate as it is, I wasn't able to watch that one.

I remember holding teams scoreless then letting one in late, but yeah. Very wrong on my end!

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Savy is a beast

The reason that people haven't realized Savard isn't a top pairing quality D is because he isn't. When he loses a step he won't be in the NHL. Having said that he's been ok this season.

I was pretty surprised to see the score, we've had quite a few of these type of games.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
The reason that people haven't realized Savard isn't a top pairing quality D is because he isn't. When he loses a step he won't be in the NHL. Having said that he's been ok this season.

I was pretty surprised to see the score, we've had quite a few of these type of games.

I said beast in that not he's a #1; but that he's a moose; a big, solid, tough d-man......

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Just tuned in to catch some of the game and realized I was 4 hours too late...:cry:

Saw Carter gif getting blasted...:nod:

major major

Feb 18, 2013

He's been great.

He's about as fast now as Shea Weber has ever been.

Savard's not the player you remember.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Fun game to watch.. but honestly I'm throwing it out. If we're going to make a push here and go into the playoffs with some MO, we need to bring it hard at the Rangers.

Islanders have been a poop team pretty much 95% of the time this year. Rangers are playing pretty damn well, and it'll be a stiff test.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad