Greiss
Berube

Scratches
Pelech

Injured
Cizikas, Clutterbuck, Grabovski, Hamonic, Prince

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Would be very pleased with a W tonight. Expect the Jackets to look lethargic in the first. Hopefully Bob is on his game.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Should be a tight game.

Attack Tavares non stop as he can create anything he wants when he's on the ice.

That Beauvllier was a steal in his draft year too. The defence and Dubinsky need to be on him as he's sneaky. Kid has wheels.

Last edited:

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
It's crazy to see Columbus ice four defenceman who are 22 years old and younger.

That has to be the youngest on average for defenceman league wide. All the playoff experience is so valuable for them.

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Wait...what? There's a game tonight? I thought the season was over! :sarcasm:

Hopefully they'll jump right back into things...a big B2B right out of the break.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
It's crazy to see Columbus ice four defenceman who are 22 years old and younger.

That has to be the youngest on average for defenceman league wide. All the playoff experience is so valuable for them.

Yeah I saw a graphic a few weeks ago and showed CBJ had the youngest D group in the league by over a full year. JJ is the old man at 30

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Korpi is still decent. This is a great test for his game, a lot of talent on the Islanders.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Yeah I saw a graphic a few weeks ago and showed CBJ had the youngest D group in the league by over a full year. JJ is the old man at 30

Savard barely a vet himself. Another vet on d would do wonders for depth and experience though.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'm not going to be mad at this game. We had a long break, and by starting korpi it signals that we aren't taking this game seriously, and are looking at tomorrow instead. Hopefully we play well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad