GDT: Game 59: Columbus vs. New York Islanders | 2/25 5PM

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
I'm really liking the play of this new "fourth" line...I can imagine 20-89-43 presenting some match-up problems for teams. I hate to see a guy lose him job to injury, but with Bjorkstrand playing as he is now, it seems like its going to be tough sledding for Sedlak to find his way back into this line-up barring another injury.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
I'm really liking the play of this new "fourth" line...I can imagine 20-89-43 presenting some match-up problems for teams. I hate to see a guy lose him job to injury, but with Bjorkstrand playing as he is now, it seems like its going to be tough sledding for Sedlak to find his way back into this line-up barring another injury.

Is Wild Bill on the third line? WHich are his linemates?

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
First career shutout....and I think the third time this year he had a shutout after two periods. Tonight he finished it. Great night, Korpi.

Edit: Nice to see him be first star.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Great team win. Lots of players with great games but Savard had a monster of a game. Congrats to Korpisalo on his first NHL shutout. I wanted to see Anderson get a hat trick and really wanted Gagner to score a goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad