GDT: Game 58: Red Wings at hawks 6:00 pm et 2/25/24 (ESPN+, BSD, NHLN)

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Worse than season 2?

gallery_1.jpg

Thank you!

Season 2 was an abomination. I kept watching because the next day at work we'd laugh to the point of tears eviscerating the episode. But even that wasn't enough to get me through the season.

Pizzolatto needs to get over himself.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
That’s garbage. These are all must win games. Great teams carry that momentum into the next rink. This many mental errors says they lack mental prep and leadership. The only valid excuse is the b2b, but that should only show up in the 2nd half of the game. But even that excuse is trash, yesterday was over after the 1st.
This aged well.

Reactions: AHall88

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
So basically Reimer shitting out a goal helped give Kane the OT winner. Otherwise we win it regulation.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
We didn't deserve the win, it was too many cute plays. But we take 2 points.
Copp is so invisible
I hope this means you were able to watch the game haha. I was ready to write this one off as a bad game/exhausted team kinda night but this team just never quits

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
Has anyone else read articles about how there is a lack of a superstar on the team?

Is Patrick Kane not a superstar? Wtf

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Since day one Seider is our #1 defansman and Raymond slowly taking over this team offense, just give him 2 more years, must be signed long term

Reactions: 14ari13

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Was there any doubt Kane was gonna score the very second you realized he was in alone on the breakaway? Not a chance in hell. That’s why he’s a true legend cuz he’s as clutch as they come. God damn what an incredible night to be a hockey fan. This was a SPECIAL game/moment tonight. Just wow. WOW!

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Watch it and tell me what you think. It is a klusterfuk beyond comprehension. Don't wanna say too much, but especially during the finale i bursted out laughing cuz it was pure lunacy. And yes, way worse than season 2.

I won't say that I really liked season 4 but I apparently didn't find it as incoherent as a lot of people. There's some scenes where they somehow managed to make Jodie Foster look like a bad actor, which isn't easy to do.

But overall I rate it as "meh." Whereas season 2 was "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia