GDT: Game 58 Ducks 7:30pm. Black History celebration

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
You made the Eklund go happen. So you know what that means.

Mason McTavish has to have the most punchable face in the league, right? His expression and body language is just awful.
Don't you worry just yet.

And, IMHO, Mark Stone's face has that honor. But that has something to do with the fact that I can't stand that Nevada team, either. :laugh:

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Remember how I said earlier Kunin just stands around in the D zone. Look at him on that Henrique goal. Just standing there, not covering anyone, not pressuring the point or taking the shooting lane.

If the Sharks somehow end up with no Kunin, Hoffman, and Ferraro after the trade deadline, it will at least make it easier to watch this crapfest.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Not sure what he could have done on the last two goals. One bounced off hkm boxing out the D and the other had nothing to do with him.
Whilst I can't really fault him on the first PP goal there (though I'd like an NHL dman to be more aware of the angle of their skates) - but he was not boxing out anyone. He literally was standing there and Strome was net front not even being touched by him (Ferraro just let him skate by).

I mean, he's not actually very good. He just had a good streak for a bit.
To be fair to him - he has been good most of the season. Not just a streak.

Reactions: Tw1ster

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Remember how I said earlier Kunin just stands around in the D zone. Look at him on that Henrique goal. Just standing there, not covering anyone, not pressuring the point or taking the shooting lane.

If the Sharks somehow end up with no Kunin, Hoffman, and Ferraro after the trade deadline, it will at least make it easier to watch this crapfest.
It’s crazy how Kunin gets a pass from Quinn despite being as garbage defensively as Labanc and Hoffman just because he’s “””physical”””.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Whilst I can't really fault him on the first PP goal there (though I'd like an NHL dman to be more aware of the angle of their skates) - but he was not boxing out anyone. He literally was standing there and Strome was net front not even being touched by him (Ferraro just let him skate by).

To be fair to him - he has been good most of the season. Not just a streak.
Ferraro was blocking out silferberg so Kappo could see. Neither Granlund nor Kunin bothered paying any attention to Henrique wide open in front.

Edit - that was the second goal.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I know you're new here, Tara, but nobody here follows the Ducks and is somewhat insulted that you would insinuate we might even consider it. I forgive you for saying it because it's probably just a rookie mistake. But don't let it happen again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad