GDT: Game 58 Ducks 7:30pm. Black History celebration

dmcccdmn

Dec 10, 2005
UC Davis
This is our Conference Finals game. Being 2nd worst, we have 72.4% chance of getting either 3rd of 4th pick overall. Certainly beats being 3rd worst.

Chicago is our Stanley Cup opponent. They tank well. They'll likely be rewarded again.

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 20-10-46 2024 NHL Draft Lottery Odds Tankathon.png

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Either give Eklund better line mates or end this experiment. The line gets hemmed in and it isn't even his fault. I stg if we turn him into a bottom 6 Defense first forward I think I'll cry.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Either give Eklund better line mates or end this experiment. The line gets hemmed in and it isn't even his fault. I stg if we turn him into a bottom 6 Defense first forward I think I'll cry.
It’s really Kunin. It didn’t work at the start of the season, and still doesn’t work yet Quinn persists. Just like his awful DZone system. My favourite highlight of Kunin’s play so far was early in the game he has the puck towards the corner on a small 3 on 1. Instead of feeding to an open Zadina in the slot or try to get to Eklund back door, he decided to send a sauce pass throw back checking ducks players to Emberson on the point (who proceeds to whiff a pass and turn the puck over).

Speaking of Quinn, if any other player (not named Kunin or Ferraro) showed the effort that Hoffman did on that shorty, they’d have been stapled to the bench. Loser didn’t even miss a shift.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad