GDT: Game 57: Red Wings vs blues 12:00 pm et 2/24/24 (ESPN+, ABC)

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Had family obligations all day, so sipping scotch and watching this game now.

The Ras goal, wow. Awesome sauce from Raymond. I thought he was out of room, but he deployed some marinara mitts at the last second there. And then Ras staring him down after the goal, he was obviously grateful but those Ras eyes…. He looked like he was about to murder poor Lucas.

Reactions: dalem177

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
And now the Fabbri goal lol. When things are going right, things are going right I guess. Please don’t tell me we go ahead and lose this game :laugh:

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Had family obligations all day, so sipping scotch and watching this game now.

The Ras goal, wow. Awesome sauce from Raymond. I thought he was out of room, but he deployed some marinara mitts at the last second there. And then Ras staring him down after the goal, he was obviously grateful but those Ras eyes…. He looked like he was about to murder poor Lucas.
both Raymond's assists were great. I thought to myself now he has to shoot or pass, but he waited for a split of a second and then threaded a perfect pass to Rasmussen for an easy slam dunk goal. The look by Rasmussen was wrong. It was like "I want to kill you"
And now the Fabbri goal lol. When things are going right, things are going right I guess. Please don’t tell me we go ahead and lose this game :laugh:
That goal and Schenn hitting the post was obvious that the hockey gods decided to help us.

It is a strange feeling when you think you don't want your team to score more and humiliate the opponent even more.

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Yzerman spent the game trying to shoot lasers from his eyes at the St. Louis players.
1000016842.jpg

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I hope the meaning of that chronology is that they were struggling to add defense to their approach, but are finally starting to figure it out.
They clearly changed the plays at defence on christmas time. Crazy pinching was over on o-zone and risky passes disappeared.

GAA started going instantly down. We lost also some offence, but gained a lot more at defence.

That's the winning way.

At same time before the change I started questioning the coaching staff and Lalonde, but man, did they respond in a perfect way at same time. Now I trust them 100%.

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
They clearly changed the plays at defence on christmas time. Crazy pinching was over on o-zone and risky passes disappeared.

GAA started going instantly down. We lost also some offence, but gained a lot more at defence.

That's the winning way.

At same time before the change I started questioning the coaching staff and Lalonde, but man, did they respond in a perfect way at same time. Now I trust them 100%.
Also keep in mind the crazy schedule before Christmas did not allow for much in the way of practice time, especially impacted the team with the December injuries, team play always gets better with practice, especially defense. They still have a way to go, but looking at the schedule the rest of the year, they should have lots of practice time.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00